Turn on thread page Beta

So strange watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am horrible to the guy that I am totally in love with. Infact what I do to him was rather worrying/psychotic. Iv whacked him with a badminton racket because he was dancing around me trying to look cool around his annoying rugger bugger friends,iv threatened to stab him with a pen(i was spitting with rage then,becaue he had been poking me in the backf or ages while i was in class) and iv ripped up his homework. I actually do love this guy but I am so so nasty to him. God ,I do not usually do nasty things like that but ...argh I just dont know why.

ReputationRep:
    Sado-masochist. (y)

ReputationRep:
    does he like you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    does he like you?
    Yeah in a way,but its strange. He always comes up and chats but hes never alone ,his group are always there. He acts really strangely around me , sometimes i think he is innappropriate, he will say things to me that i wouldnt expect a guy to say around a girl. Sometimes its funny and im cool with it but others its socking and rather embarassing.

ReputationRep:
    I think its a common thing where someone you love you act mean to (I guessi got that off Hey Arnold!!) but maybe if you acted more "mature" or friednly around him you two could get along and progress.

ReputationRep:
    why do you like him

ReputationRep:
    He is just all around amazing-really popular,funny,smart,good looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    He is just all around amazing-really popular,funny,smart,good looking
    why not go out with him then (without his mates)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saagar)
    I think its a common thing where someone you love you act mean to (I guessi got that off Hey Arnold!!) but maybe if you acted more "mature" or friednly around him you two could get along and progress.
    but at times he is the immature one,i mean dancing around and just generally being titish.

ReputationRep:
    but at times he is the immature one,i mean dancing around and just generally being titish.
    Maybe hes not for you. I mean if hes having a laugh at your expense then just stuff him.

ReputationRep:
    why not go out with him then (without his mates)
    Yeah,but how can i go from acting like a psycho to actually spending times with him. Hes asked me places and iv gone but they have been places where all his mates have been,ie his rugby matches,down to the old man pub to watch the rugby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saagar)
    Maybe hes not for you. I mean if hes having a laugh at your expense then just stuff him.
    He is and I cant. I sound like such a brat.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah,but how can i go from acting like a psycho to actually spending times with him. Hes asked me places and iv gone but they have been places where all his mates have been,ie his rugby matches,down to the old man pub to watch the rugby.
    just be honest then and explain the situation

go somewhere without his homeboys tagging along, he'll probably be a different guy

ReputationRep:
    just be honest then and explain the situation

go somewhere without his homeboys tagging along, he'll probably be a different guy
    Ha yeah. I will do it tomorrow.Im on a mission-step one be nice.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.