Has anyone been to Dubai Watch

Kutie Karen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi i am thinking of going there over the Christmas break. Has anyone been and what do they recommend?
Mehru1214
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I've been to the airport, which is very nice.
lunaloo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i’ve been there over christmas a last year and it was amazing, it was really humid and hot despite it being winter though- you should definitely go to the dubai mall (warning it’s a little pricey)and to the dancing fountains, there’s also some amazing theme parks there you should go to
Kutie Karen
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mehru1214)
I've been to the airport, which is very nice.
that was a cheap break. haha
Kutie Karen
Rep:
?
(Original post by lunaloo)
i’ve been there over christmas a last year and it was amazing, it was really humid and hot despite it being winter though- you should definitely go to the dubai mall (warning it’s a little pricey)and to the dancing fountains, there’s also some amazing theme parks there you should go to
ok. which ones do you think
ArtmisKco
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
YAS ITS GOOD. I went in the Christmas of 2013-2014 and the weather was like British summer but sunnier obviously! It was great, I went onto the desert safari instead of the cruise ship in Dubai and rode a camel, got henna. Dubai mall is great! Emirate mall is also pretty cool just smaller. In Dubai mall there’s a water fountain dance and and the tallest building in the world!! I went to th beach a couple of times and the water was lukewarm and wonderful to swim in. It’s a great place to be and I think it’s a great idea for you to go there!!!
Last edited by ArtmisKco; 3 weeks ago
Owna195
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Winter is the most ideal time to go. I recommend going to visit the Burj Khalifa and going up it to get a view of the city, right next to it is Dubai Mall (shopping, loads of restaurants, activities and you can watch the dancing fountains that happens every 30 mins). Going on a desert safari is amazing in winter. You go dune bashing and you enjoy a bbq in most tours with belly dancing and live entertainment.
Dubai Marina is a lovely place to go to as well.
Other spots: The Frame. JBR, La Mer and City Walk are good, defo check them out.
Last edited by Owna195; 3 weeks ago
noorgal
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i lived there for 4 years, what do u want to know?
ArtmisKco
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Owna195)
Winter is the most ideal time to go. I recommend going to visit the Burj Khalifa and going up it to get a view of the city, right next to it is Dubai Mall (shopping, loads of restaurants, activities and you can watch the dancing fountains that happens every 30 mins). Going on a desert safari is amazing in winter. You go dune bashing and you enjoy a bbq in most tours with belly dancing and live entertainment.
Dubai Marina is a lovely place to go to as well.
Other spots: The Frame. JBR, La Mer and City Walk are good, defo check them out.
Well said! I completely forgot about Dubai marina. The sea animals were amazing to look at
username4889668
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Gah it’s the most beautiful place ever. Expensive af though so be prepared.
Fuego1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
There's the dubai miracle gardens too which is only open during winters. apart from the iconic buildings which I'm sure you know of now and the jumeriah beach, there's dinner cruises and speed boat tours which gives you a great view of Atlantis the palm and hotel, jumeriah hotel and burj al Arab.

would definitely recommend going on a tour of the dessert where u can ride the camels/quad bikes. Take a look online and have a look at the group tours they may have . You can get a lot done and experience a lot more of what dubai has to offer
Fuego1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
it's somewhere I'd defo recommend going at least once in your life time! just be aware that things are pretty expensive over there
Kutie Karen
Rep:
?
Sound like a must see place. Any recommendations where to stay?
Kutie Karen
Rep:
?
(Original post by noorgal)
Oh that is cool. What do you recommend to do when I get out there? Which is a good hotel to stay at that is reasonabley priced and located well.? Shopoing tips?
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yeah 3 times

idk jum beach?
dubai mall for the dancing fountain
Casmo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Dubai is a good vacation spot, it's quite unique place. If you are looking for a fantastic and gorgeous place for a vacation, Dubai is a perfect choice. I'd recommend booking all-inclusive packages, it's more profitable https://travelsites.com/blog/all-inc...they-worth-it/
Last edited by Casmo; 3 weeks ago
noorgal
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Kutie Karen)
Oh that is cool. What do you recommend to do when I get out there? Which is a good hotel to stay at that is reasonabley priced and located well.? Shopoing tips?
The main thing about Dubai is the beaches and the shopping malls; mainly jumeriah/ umm suqueim beach and Dubai mall is the big one.

Good locations include downtown Dubai, Barsha, mainly near mall of the emirates and Dubai mall. Any other location isn’t very nice tbh
ForeverYoungx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Dubai’s stunning 😍😍

I would recommend global village, miracle garden, Dubai mall, Atlantis theme park, aquarium, underwater zoo, dune bashing, camel riding, boat cruise, beach, quad biking etc
There’s just sooo much more to explore!!

You’ll defo have a blast!! Have fun!
Last edited by ForeverYoungx; 3 weeks ago
Emma:-)
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by noorgal)
What is it like for shopping there?
noorgal
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Emma:-))
What is it like for shopping there?
It’s pretty good! There’s lots of choice especially high end brands but it can be quite expensive
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (154)
24.6%
Pop (153)
24.44%
Jazz (26)