Guitar (classical) Questions about recording Watch

Joel746
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Two questions that I need answering.
1) Does it matter if you make a couple of mistakes in the video that are both subtle and quite obvious? It just seems like most videos I try to make regardless of the amount of practise time, I always seem to make a couple of mistakes because of the pressure. I personally think making the odd noticeable mistake is good, as it shows that it is more natural as it hasn’t been edited.
2) Should I look at the camera and smile whilst recording? I think it looks better when you look at the camera and smile every now and again because you connect with your audience and it shows that you aren’t shy. Then again, my dad believes that looking at the camera comes across as cocky and gives the “look at me I’m so amazing” vibe. What do you all think?
umbrellala
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Joel746)
Two questions that I need answering.
1) Does it matter if you make a couple of mistakes in the video that are both subtle and quite obvious? It just seems like most videos I try to make regardless of the amount of practise time, I always seem to make a couple of mistakes because of the pressure. I personally think making the odd noticeable mistake is good, as it shows that it is more natural as it hasn’t been edited.
2) Should I look at the camera and smile whilst recording? I think it looks better when you look at the camera and smile every now and again because you connect with your audience and it shows that you aren’t shy. Then again, my dad believes that looking at the camera comes across as cocky and gives the “look at me I’m so amazing” vibe. What do you all think?
What exactly is this recording for?
Joel746
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by umbrellala)
What exactly is this recording for?
YouTube and Instagram probably
X

Quick Reply

Attached files