The Student Room Group

Saw my mum watching a vid of snap of a mans ****

Basically mum just got divorced and I was in the car with her yesterday and she was on snap and she was watching a vid of a man jerking off and it was bare hairy and I fully feel scarred for life and not sure what to do

Scroll to see replies

that sounds pretty traumatising but you should just leave it since it’s ur mums business not yours
LOL
yeah sUrE that happened... it’s not like your mum has a brain
Reply 4
I know I tried I saw it again accidentally and we usually tell each other a lot because we fit closer after the divorce and it seems out of character

Original post by Anonymous
that sounds pretty traumatising but you should just leave it since it’s ur mums business not yours
Reply 6
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
yeah sUrE that happened... it’s not like your mum has a brain

Bit rude but okay
Reply 7
I also have my results tomorrow and it’s just really distracting

Let her look at c0ck then. We all have needs. Why do you focus on it so much?
Reply 9
Original post by Andrew97
While driving? Fair play.

We were in the back of the car
Bit rude but okay

no but i’m genuinely like ???

is your mum like okay? cause she obviously has some type of problem if she does something like that knowing her child is near her. either she does or this is a troll post
Reply 11
this story is true I was the hairy penis
She probably misses the taste of penis and swallowing all those minerals.
Original post by Fermion.
Let her look at c0ck then. We all have needs. Why do you focus on it so much?

I don’t mean to it is just something that stays in your mind naturally
Reply 14

Let's hope you don't get a D like the one your mum saw on her phone.

is your mum like okay? cause she obviously has some type of problem if she does something like that knowing her child is near her. either she does or this is a troll post

I promise you it’s not but it’s just playing on my mind and I didn’t know any other way to express it or vent
Original post by UWS
Let's hope you don't get a D like the one your mum saw on her phone.

Fair play
Usually I don’t really look at her phone and I accidentally did so it may be why but I really don’t want to talk to her about it

I promise you it’s not but it’s just playing on my mind and I didn’t know any other way to express it or vent

if it really is true then do forgive me love. i just find that really shocking... your mum is ... yikes!!! that would’ve made me so angry. i would talk to her so she doesn’t ever do it again. that’s absolutely disgusting. she couldn’t wait to do it another time?
Usually I don’t really look at her phone and I accidentally did so it may be why but I really don’t want to talk to her about it

nah that’s not a good enough reason. ur mum is gross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending