The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Paying £250 deposit for accommodation

Hi,

I have accepted an offer for a 31 week contract room in Lincoln hall.

I am dependent on Student Finance England on paying the accommodation fees and need to pay the £250 deposit.

The offer of accommodation says to pay via “The University of Nottingham Student Portal (Manage My Finances tab)”

But everywhere else on the website points towards MyNottingham.

I have tried both but neither seems to have any functionality allowing me to make this payment.

I am honestly quite confused as to what I need to do to make this payment.

If you could help me with this, that would be excellent.

Thank you
Original post by Ninja Gandhi
Hi,

I have accepted an offer for a 31 week contract room in Lincoln hall.

I am dependent on Student Finance England on paying the accommodation fees and need to pay the £250 deposit.

The offer of accommodation says to pay via “The University of Nottingham Student Portal (Manage My Finances tab)”

But everywhere else on the website points towards MyNottingham.

I have tried both but neither seems to have any functionality allowing me to make this payment.

I am honestly quite confused as to what I need to do to make this payment.

If you could help me with this, that would be excellent.

Thank you

what day did you firm Notts on?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
what day did you firm Notts on?

They were my insurance. So on results day.

I accepted the accommodation offer on 19/08/19
I'm unsure as to whether you've gotten this sorted, but they're having issues with Mynottingham. You can either just input the amount manually under payment due, or you can ring them up with your mynottingham ID and bank card and pay them over the phone.
Original post by Jackaleksandr
I'm unsure as to whether you've gotten this sorted, but they're having issues with Mynottingham. You can either just input the amount manually under payment due, or you can ring them up with your mynottingham ID and bank card and pay them over the phone.

Yeah did it over the phone the other day.
Reply 5
Hi, anyone else having issues with paying the £250 deposit on MyNottingham this year?
Original post by Ziggymeg
Hi, anyone else having issues with paying the £250 deposit on MyNottingham this year?

hi, yeah on myNottingham i cant see the deposit listed either, think im going to have to phone up and pay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending