The Student Room Group

do any UK unis offer dual degrees? (Medicine + Business)

was reading online and Harvard offer a dual MBA and MD degree,
I was wondering if the UK offers such things, and if so where can i find them?
Can i do an intercalacted year on a business subject?
Cambridge offers an intercalated year and an option is management studies - i see this as a great opportunity but how common are these "dual" courses
my goal is to change the medical world and i feel like just becoming a doctor wont revolutionise the world
Intercalated courses are relatively common. I believe business and enterprise options aren't that uncommon, and quite a number of universities allow students to take their intercalated course at another university if they don't offer the course in question.

https://www.intercalate.co.uk/ indicates 8 universities offering business intercalated courses, and 51 offering management courses (NB this is based on keyword search). There are at least a few options as a result.

Original post by sadasdasfsfafg
my goal is to change the medical world and i feel like just becoming a doctor wont revolutionise the world

And you think a business degree, rather than a degree in biochemistry or physiology that would allow you to do groundbreaking research, is the way forward? All right then, to each their own...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending