The Student Room Group

Why do I hate people?

I always do everything I can not to be around people. Most people (including me) think I’m an introvert but when I’m alone I get bored really quickly. I only like one person (my best friend) but they are busy a lot of the time because he had a girlfriend and idk what to do. I suddenly started disliking my old friends and found them really annoying and I have a really hard time making friends so I don’t think making new friends is an option.
Original post by Anonymous
I always do everything I can not to be around people. Most people (including me) think I’m an introvert but when I’m alone I get bored really quickly. I only like one person (my best friend) but they are busy a lot of the time because he had a girlfriend and idk what to do. I suddenly started disliking my old friends and found them really annoying and I have a really hard time making friends so I don’t think making new friends is an option.

Is it just people your own age you dislike or all ages. When I was a about 15-16 I just couldn't get on with anyone my age found them awful, even now at 26 I still tend to hang out with people older than me lol
ehh
I enjoy my own company more than others, i get lonely and bored yes but i find that i tend to not enjoy being around people. Have you ever considered online gaming? This could help with social elements but the 'friends' you make online, you will probably never meet so there is no pressure.
Original post by Anonymous

Same thing is happening to me. Perhaps you resent them for spending time away from you and stuff like that. And now you want to withdraw because of that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending