when do breasts stop growing.. Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
when do breasts stop growing?
I started my periods about 4 years ago and my breasts havent grown much in the past year or so. I once heard they stop so many years once you start your period?!?! can anyone share any light on this?
hyper-little-mushroom-men
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
As far as I'm aware you can keep growing generally until you're in your twenties. It really does vary from person to person. Mine haven't grown since I was about 15, but they were always going to be small.

Also, I don't have to wear a bra if I don't want to, which is nice
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Mine stopped when I was about 16. Started periods at 15.
Shokz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
They stop growing when u are 27 years 5 months and 28 days old

exactly at 1:37am

hope that helped :rolleyes:
i_<3_you
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
^ lol...
it depends on each person im 17 atm, started my periods wen i was i think 13/14, n mine have stopped growing
EskimoJo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm 23 and mine seem to have been growing recently (periods started age 12), but that just might be because I'm on the Pill.
Sick Puppy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Shokz)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Arielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh god I hope they stop growing soon. I started my periods when I was 12 and was then a cup size A but have increased 1 cupsize every year and now I am 16 and they are still growing!
FadedJade
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well I always had small boobs throughout my teens and I figured I'd just have to get used to it, im now 21 and they've grown quite a bit recently! Some people are just late - my mum's boobs randomly went up two cup sizes in her thirties!! (neither of us are on the pill)
Bavarian Motor Works
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Arielle)
Oh god I hope they stop growing soon. I started my periods when I was 12 and was then a cup size A but have increased 1 cupsize every year and now I am 16 and they are still growing!
where is the issue :confused:

Anonymous #2
Report 11 years ago
I have no idea! But I'm 17 atm and it looks like mine have.. I think they stopped at 16.
Mastermind`
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
When I get married, I hope my wife's never stop growing.
moody28028
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I started my periods at 11, and mine are still growing, I'm 16 now. This makes me quite happy, mums only an A, so I thought that mine would be small, but I'm now a D
DisgruntledMoth
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well, breasts are just fat, basically, aren't they? So I presume that they'll stop growing at a certain age, but they can always flunctuate in size depending on your diet.
Flooige
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
depending on your lifestyle and stuff, but it hink they can keep developing till your mid twenties
DamnitJanet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
They can change throughout your life due to gaining/losing weight and going on the pill. I think the initial growth stops when you hit about 17/18
Of the Standard of Taste
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Shokz)

1.37am what about the seconds ? I herd it was 0.45 but it might be 0.34 will they mark me down in my biology exam if i get it wrong?
Floria
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I stopped (I think at about 19.)
Started period when I was 11, went on the pill at 12(Not cos i was having sex.)
Nat89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hmm I'm 19, started my periods when I was about 11, they seemed to stop growing at about 16 but they have grown a bit over the past few months!
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tbh I think it depends on genes and your metabolism.

Im an A cup so no noticeable growth has really happened. Started growing when I was about 10 in year 6 or something and Im now 18 and they are still small.

However, my mum said she more or less had no boobs really until she was about 20 then they started growing and physically, my body is pretty much the same as hers (though obviously younger) and I think my boobs are probably going down the same path lol

If not, oh well. As much as I don't like looking young, I'll never have cosmetic surgery because I don't agree with it. And if someone truly loves me it won't matter because this is who I am. If they want someone with bigger boobs, there are plenty of other women around and they will show how shallow they are and I don't want to be with someone who's shallow so it all works out. lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.69%
The paper was reasonable (1176)
54.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (469)
21.64%
It was TERRIBLE (182)
8.4%

Watched Threads