Oljen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I just got my results today , I didn’t get as good as I had hoped and I want to study a level maths economics and computer science and I fit the entry requirements for bsix. Is bsix a good college? Would you recommend me to go? Thanks
zoe.nyaku
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No idea, I missed my entry requirements and bsix was the only school that I fit the entry requirements and I enrolled yesterday. They have a new head now and are rebuilding quite a lot of areas but as far as if it i good I guess I will find out. Did you end up enrollling?
Oljen
Rep:
?
(Original post by zoe.nyaku)
No idea, I missed my entry requirements and bsix was the only school that I fit the entry requirements and I enrolled yesterday. They have a new head now and are rebuilding quite a lot of areas but as far as if it i good I guess I will find out. Did you end up enrollling?
Yeah I ended up enrolling , I’ve heard nothing but good things about it lately. Apparently they are doing a complete rebrand of the school which is perfect. What subjects did you pick?
zoe.nyaku
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Oljen)
Yeah I ended up enrolling , I’ve heard nothing but good things about it lately. Apparently they are doing a complete rebrand of the school which is perfect. What subjects did you pick?
Yeah because I knew it had a bad reputation before but the rebranding seems to be going well. I'm doing Biology chemistry and sociology. What did you pick?
Oljen
Rep:
?
Yeah because I knew it had a bad reputation before but the rebranding seems to be going well. I'm doing Biology chemistry and sociology. What did you pick?
I’m doing maths computer science and economics , I’ll probably see you in the science department then since maths should be there. My friend from tuition last year went to bsix and he said it’s a really good school , the reputation just came from all the shit that happened years ago.
zoe.nyaku
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Oljen)
I’m doing maths computer science and economics , I’ll probably see you in the science department then since maths should be there. My friend from tuition last year went to bsix and he said it’s a really good school , the reputation just came from all the shit that happened years ago.
Yeah a lot of the complaints are quite old which is why I'm not too bothered and the teachers there seem really nice anyway. And wow yeah I might actually see you there
Oljen
Rep:
?
Yeah a lot of the complaints are quite old which is why I'm not too bothered and the teachers there seem really nice anyway. And wow yeah I might actually see you there
Yeah , Bsix was my second option. I was close to going to my first choice but I got a 6 for history instead of a 7 sadly so that lowered my gscore of getting in. It’s fine tho. I have faith in this new principle , especially since they’ve already started construction on the building too now
Oljen
Rep:
?
Hey I sent you a Dm, could you check it out please? It’s about the induction day letter
zoe.nyaku
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yeah I'll check
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top