Zyloo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I got 4 9's, 2 8's, 2 7's and 2 A*'s. Im worried that the two 7's would harm my chance into getting into London imperial college after im done IB. Do the 7's matter if they aren't the subjects I'm taking? I got a 7 in geography and statistics, but I'm taking bio, chem, business and math for IB which i got A*'s equalivent to.
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Zyloo)
I got 4 9's, 2 8's, 2 7's and 2 A*'s. Im worried that the two 7's would harm my chance into getting into London imperial college after im done IB. Do the 7's matter if they aren't the subjects I'm taking? I got a 7 in geography and statistics, but I'm taking bio, chem, business and math for IB which i got A*'s equalivent to.
7s are still really great grades, they'd be very unlikely to hold you back unless you're at a school where 90% of you get straight 9s (and even then it often wouldn't). I'm not totally sure Imperial look all too much at GCSE results anyway (other than the obvious ones) so you should be fine
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I got 2 9s and 4 8s. So proud of myself!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
9%
Disagree (5)
5%
Neither agree or disagree (31)
31%
Agree (40)
40%
Strongly Agree (15)
15%

Watched Threads