The Student Room Group

Not a big drinker at uni?

Any had any issues with not drinking at uni? Or have you had a positive experience??
Original post by Anonymous
Any had any issues with not drinking at uni? Or have you had a positive experience??

If you dont wnat to drink then resist any peer pressure and do not drink. There will be plenty of non drinkers. Dont worry.
Reply 2
Not at all, a couple of the people I hung out with didn't drink and they still seemed to have a good time every time we went out! Plus you guys always make sure we get home safe 😅😆
Original post by Anonymous

I've had no issues. People ask me to join in but I just say it isn't really my thing and they just say "alright". I've never been pressured.
Whenever I haven't been drinking I always get asked why/pressured tbh, but maybe that's because they've seen me drink before? Some people may try and pressure you and offer you, or even buy you drinks. But just say no, be firm and and try and have a drink in your hand even if it's water. Or just say you don't drink obviously, after they know you don't drink they probs won't offer again. :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending