Report Thread starter 7 months ago
i just want to know how UK people think of indians ,Hispanics ,blacks etc
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Shahid1313)
i just want to know how UK people think of indians ,Hispanics ,blacks etc
Racism in all countries.
Think its mostly low level in the UK and unlikely to encounter it. There are odd idiots, but in the most part they would be condemned and a dim view of it is taken in most situations and environments. It exists but nothing to worry about imo as you may not encounter anything.
Shahid1313
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Racism in all countries.
Think its mostly low level in the UK and unlikely to encounter it. There are odd idiots, but in the most part they would be condemned and a dim view of it is taken in most situations and environments. It exists but nothing to worry about imo as you may not encounter anything.
Racism in all countries.
thank you!
999tigger
Report 7 months ago
thank you!
If you are an international student going to a UK uni then dont worry as there will be a high % of international students 25-35%.
Shahid1313
Rep:
?
If you are an international student going to a UK uni then dont worry as there will be a high % of international students 25-35%.
no I'm not international student. i just want to know about the people across the globe.
999tigger
Report 7 months ago
no I'm not international student. i just want to know about the people across the globe.
As said there is racism everywhere, but UK in general imo is pretty tolerant. It is frowned upon.
What is your nationality?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_by_country
https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr-...ountries%2f%3f
Shahid1313
Rep:
?
indian. what you think when india cones to your mind?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (205)
33.39%
No (409)
66.61%

Watched Threads