Frankieangel29
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi guys, so basically I’m currently in year 13 I study psychology, health and social care and English Literature. I am predicted C’s and a distinction I am hoping to go to York St. John university to study sign language and deaf studies in 2020. As you know I have to make quite a few offers in the upcoming months. I was just wondering does anyone know if this course is any good or knows anyone who has done it and can talk to me about it? Thank you so much!!
Susanna.fantom
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Frankieangel29)
Hi guys, so basically I’m currently in year 13 I study psychology, health and social care and English Literature. I am predicted C’s and a distinction I am hoping to go to York St. John university to study sign language and deaf studies in 2020. As you know I have to make quite a few offers in the upcoming months. I was just wondering does anyone know if this course is any good or knows anyone who has done it and can talk to me about it? Thank you so much!!
Hey, so this course is actually running the first time this September, so unfortunately I can’t tell you yet. I’m doing BSL and Eductional Linguistics at YSJ, but I’ve also done all the research on the BSL course in Britain (I’m sure you’ve noticed that they’re practically none exsistent). Currently the best course is at UCLAN (central Lancashire), but I went up for an interview and accepted an offer... only to decide that YSJ is a much much much nicer uni. It’s worth applying to all of them, and you should definitely visit them too, I wouldn’t have applied to UCLAN if it saw it before. Hope this helps x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?