Biodiversity & Conservation MSc at Leeds University

Watch
JaffaNeko
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,
I'm looking at this masters for 2020 so I wondered if there are any previous students around whose brains I can pick šŸ˜?

Cheers.
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JaffaNeko)
Hi,
I'm looking at this masters for 2020 so I wondered if there are any previous students around whose brains I can pick šŸ˜?

Cheers.
Unlikely but it helps to ask specific questions. Have you looked through the webpages?
Farnley96
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi,

I am a graduate of UoL and can say it is a great student city and the university is very social and fun. I am also applying for this masters for a 2020 start so wondered the same, if anyone has feedback of this course would be massively appreciated.

Cheers
JaffaNeko
Rep:
(Original post by Farnley96)
Hi,

I am a graduate of UoL and can say it is a great student city and the university is very social and fun. I am also applying for this masters for a 2020 start so wondered the same, if anyone has feedback of this course would be massively appreciated.

Cheers
Hey, I just finished my application today but still looking for more feedback. It's quite hard to find past students aha. Maybe I'll see you there next year
Farnley96
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hey, I just finished my application today but still looking for more feedback. It's quite hard to find past students aha. Maybe I'll see you there next year
Good luck with the application! Just found out today I have been accepted onto the course , so possibly see you next year!
JaffaNeko
Rep:
Good luck with the application! Just found out today I have been accepted onto the course , so possibly see you next year!
Ooo congratulations! šŸŽŠ
JaffaNeko
Rep:
How long did it take for them to assess your application? Cheers šŸ˜Š
Farnley96
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
How long did it take for them to assess your application? Cheers šŸ˜Š
I submitted mine on the 28th of November so about 5 weeks , good luck!
whiggins
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Hi, did you up taking the conservation and biodiversity MSc at Leeds, if so would you be able to give some feedback on the course, thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads