The Student Room Group

harrow school applicants 2020

is anyone else applying to harrow, i am looking to do bio chem history nd econ
Hey
I just finished my first round of harrow examinations. You down to chat ?
Reply 2
Original post by Haiweili83222
Hey
I just finished my first round of harrow examinations. You down to chat ?

Yep, what subjects did u do?
Original post by Gunner333
Yep, what subjects did u do?

I did Maths, Politics and History. How did you find the general essay question for history? Also did u get in to the second round?
Reply 4
I did Maths, Politics and History. How did you find the general essay question for history? Also did u get in to the second round?

yes, i had my interviews last week
Original post by Gunner333
yes, i had my interviews last week

did you get in? I got my results last week
Reply 6
did you get in? I got my results last week

rip i didnt, did u?
yes I did. sorry to hear that bro. were u in harrow for interviews on sat 9 nov? maybe we saw each other or something. I was one of the asians
Reply 8
yes I did. sorry to hear that bro. were u in harrow for interviews on sat 9 nov? maybe we saw each other or something. I was one of the asians

yh, i was, theres still a chance for me through a waiting list if i do really well in my gcses they will consider me. i am a scholarship candidate so it was tough. Good luck at Harrow tho.
oh thats cool. sports or music scholarship? what were the conditions for your GCSE to do. I might drop out so you might go bro
Reply 10
oh thats cool. sports or music scholarship? what were the conditions for your GCSE to do. I might drop out so you might go bro

academic scholarship, they didnt explicitly say but ive seen some other guy on TSR get in after intial rejection in interview stage. I basically need to get all 9s. what school do you currently attend bro?
(edited 4 years ago)
I go to chatham's school of music. maybe we had a chat whilst waiting for our interviews at the end the day? my Insta is @mrhaiweili, chat me over there it's easier
Reply 12
I go to chatham's school of music. maybe we had a chat whilst waiting for our interviews at the end the day? my Insta is @mrhaiweili, chat me over there it's easier

yh we did i was the guy that sat next to u jus before going in lol. added u on insta btw
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending