wxgmak's A-level GYG

Watch
wxgmak
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Alevels (2018-2020)
I made a new thread because I hated the old thread's title- what is wrong with me??
  • What subjects are you doing?
Spoiler:
Show
AQA Chemistry
AQA Biology
EDEXCEL Mathematics

• What Grades are you aiming for?
Spoiler:
Show
AAA

• what course do you wanna do at university?
Spoiler:
Show
Not too sure at the moment, leaning towards Pharmacy.

Feel free to add any revision you've done. If you're too shy to make your own post, use this one to stay motivated and add your own diary entries!!

• Disclaimer
Spoiler:
Show
Thought it would be nice to do this as I've seen many others do it. Not expecting anyone to read this. I'm just trying this out and hopefully, I'll be able to stay on track.
Last edited by wxgmak; 7 months ago
wxgmak
Rep:
?
21st August 2019
tasks completed
Spoiler:
Show
-Biology 1A notes
-Biology 1B notes
-Biology 4A notes
-Maths mixed exercise 2
-Statistics mixed exercise 4

Productivity rate & why?
Spoiler:
Show
4/10 I don't consider notes as revision but my aim for this summer is to get all AS and some A2 notes done.

Additional notes
Spoiler:
Show
I'm cramming revision that should've been done at the start of summer in the last 2 weeks. I also have so many revision test papers that need to be completed as homework as well as teach myself some of A2 maths due to being absent.
LostLioness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
In!

Spoiler:
Show
Considering the kind of conversations we usually have, perhaps I should have chosen a different way of expressing my enthusiasm for this GYG. :rofl:
wxgmak
Rep:
?
(Original post by LostLioness)
In!

Spoiler:
Show
Considering the kind of conversations we usually have, perhaps I should have chosen a different way of expressing my enthusiasm for this GYG. :rofl:
It took me a second read to get it 😂 hard working students during the day, TSR delinquents at night. Well not us, we’re innocent 😇
LostLioness
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by wxgmak)
It took me a second read to get it 😂 hard working students during the day, TSR delinquents at night. Well not us, we’re innocent 😇
Hard working? Speak for yourself please.

Spoiler:
Show
Feel a little bad for making my first post an innuendo. Lmao sorry about that. Best of luck with your studies! Let us go get those grades, darling! xo
wxgmak
Rep:
?
Hard working? Speak for yourself please.

Spoiler:
Show
Feel a little bad for making my first post an innuendo. Lmao sorry about that. Best of luck with your studies! Let us go get those grades, darling! xo
Honestly, I am the LEAST hardworking person ever. Trying to change that or I'll end up disowned and jobless YIKES!! Don't apologise, It's all friendly banter!! Thank you!!!

Spoiler:
Show
Keep tagging!!! I see that results day has really scared everyone off so no more troll posts for a while.
wxgmak
Rep:
?
22nd August 2019
tasks completed
Spoiler:
Show
-Statistics mixed exercise 2
-statistics mixed exercise 3
-statistics mixed exercise 5
-Biology 2A notes
-Chemistry 2.1 notes
-Chemistry 2.2 notes

productivity rate & why?
Spoiler:
Show
6/10 I wanted to get more maths done but couldn't. I'm kinda upset that I keep struggling with Maths and regret picking it but I'm just gonna keep on working hard and use all possible resources I can find.

additional notes
Spoiler:
Show
why can I not comprehend simple basic maths???? who possessed me to pick it for A level. I think I'm gonna dedicate the most of tomorrow on maths so I can catch up and feel less dumb than I already do.
wxgmak
Rep:
?
Remember when I said I’ll start being productive everyday ? Well now I’m back to being unproductive 😘
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Remember when I said I’ll start being productive everyday ? Well now I’m back to being unproductive 😘
Join da club :woo:
emilynxlan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Best of luck! :woo:
wxgmak
Rep:
?
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Join da club :woo:
I was trying to leave but I guess this is a forever thing
wxgmak
Rep:
?
(Original post by emilynxlan)
Best of luck! :woo:
Thank you!!
wxgmak
Rep:
?
25th August 2019
i can't be bothered to do the whole fancy layout anymore so...
-mixed exercise 3 maths
-Bio 2B
-started Bio 2C
LostLioness
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
This is actually going to motivate me too because I need to make notes on biology. What exam board do you do?
wxgmak
Rep:
?
This is actually going to motivate me too because I need to make notes on biology. What exam board do you do?
I’m doing AQA. you?
LostLioness
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I’m doing AQA. you?
Edexcel B. It is such a PAIN. I AM SO ANNOYED. Like there are no good resources for it that I have yet to find and the textbook is full of mistakes. WTF.
ArtmisKco
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hah at least you won’t be doing eduqas a welsh exam board whilst my habitat is currently positioned in the midlands
wxgmak
Rep:
?
Edexcel B. It is such a PAIN. I AM SO ANNOYED. Like there are no good resources for it that I have yet to find and the textbook is full of mistakes. WTF.
Ahhh that must sound awful. If I’m being honest there’s barely an resources for BIO I can’t imagine the pain you’re going through 😕 best of luck to the both of us !!
LostLioness
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Ahhh that must sound awful. If I’m being honest there’s barely an resources for BIO I can’t imagine the pain you’re going through 😕 best of luck to the both of us !!
Precisely. Though I have just found this website right now: https://alevelbiology.co.uk/papers/ Still checking it out.
By the way, do you do past papers outside of your spec? There are not many because the spec is new so... but I always feel so anxious doing papers from other exam boards. Would be interesting to see what you do. x
syrup!
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
alevels (2018-2020)
i made a new thread because i hated the old thread's title- what is wrong with me??
  • what subjects are you doing?
Spoiler:
Show
aqa chemistry
aqa biology
edexcel mathematics

• what grades are you aiming for?
Spoiler:
Show
aaa

• what course do you wanna do at university?
Spoiler:
Show
not too sure at the moment, leaning towards pharmacy.

feel free to add any revision you've done. If you're too shy to make your own post, use this one to stay motivated and add your own diary entries!!

• disclaimer
Spoiler:
Show
thought it would be nice to do this as i've seen many others do it. Not expecting anyone to read this. I'm just trying this out and hopefully, i'll be able to stay on track.
ayyy we do the same subjects and boards lool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (205)
33.23%
No (412)
66.77%

Watched Threads