The Student Room Group

Exam papers ???

So basically my sixth form didn’t do AS levels they stopped them, we just did normal exams that won’t count to anything for next year , I didn’t do so well in psychology so I’m retaking in September and I want to revise but don’t really want to look on AQA for past papers as I’d just be cheating if I study the one they’re going to give me, in mocks are we usually given actual past papers or specimen papers?
Original post by IslaHunter3
So basically my sixth form didn’t do AS levels they stopped them, we just did normal exams that won’t count to anything for next year , I didn’t do so well in psychology so I’m retaking in September and I want to revise but don’t really want to look on AQA for past papers as I’d just be cheating if I study the one they’re going to give me, in mocks are we usually given actual past papers or specimen papers?

I found it really depends on sixth form I suppose...
My sixth form gave us homework using some of the previous questions (like science gave us bundles every week on each topic). I think they used specimens at mine for actual mocks - but we did do the AS exams
If your retaking in September then your mocks will be this years paper so just do all the previous past papers for practice. Theres also lots of good exam questions for AQA psychology like the tutor2u topic companions but they cost money. My school bought them for us. You can also look online for example questions or just ask your teacher.

Quick Reply

Latest