The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds Accomodation Swap

Hi,
Just got offered a place in Lupton residences that I really don't want, was praying for one in Henry Price or Montague Burton (tbh any self catered accomodation near the uni)
My offer was £96 p/w so if anyone would like to try and arrange a swap please message me! I'm pretty desperate

Also if anyone has any group-chats with mech. engineering or with Lupton residences please share!
Thanks
Original post by JoeMartin21
Hi,
Just got offered a place in Lupton residences that I really don't want, was praying for one in Henry Price or Montague Burton (tbh any self catered accomodation near the uni)
My offer was £96 p/w so if anyone would like to try and arrange a swap please message me! I'm pretty desperate

Also if anyone has any group-chats with mech. engineering or with Lupton residences please share!
Thanks

Hey I got Lupton too - not my first choice however that seems to be the case for most people in Lupton (after reading reviews) so it will be okay we are all in the same boat it seems
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
yeah ofc. it'll be what we make of it!
still worth a try to get someone to swap though 🤣
yeah ofc. it'll be what we make of it!
still worth a try to get someone to swap though 🤣

haha your not wrong! do you think you will a bike? (if you stay in lupton)
Reply 4
Yeah I'll probably get one off Craigslist when I'm there. apparently it's 8 min ride, 31 min walk or 15 min bus to the uni so I definitely think it's the best option.

how about yourself?
Yeah I'll probably get one off Craigslist when I'm there. apparently it's 8 min ride, 31 min walk or 15 min bus to the uni so I definitely think it's the best option.

how about yourself?

Good shout, yeah i think i will but kinda worried about it being busy on the roads

how about yourself?

also have you got your freshers wristband?
Reply 7
Fresher's wristband?
the only thing I've gotten since before results day was the accommodation offer yesterday...
Any chance you can send me the info for it?

also apparently the bus is £1 a trip if you show your student card but that'll definitely add up if you take it multiple times per day
Fresher's wristband?
the only thing I've gotten since before results day was the accommodation offer yesterday...
Any chance you can send me the info for it?

also apparently the bus is £1 a trip if you show your student card but that'll definitely add up if you take it multiple times per day

yeah will do its for club entrance ect. there is also a lupton facebook group I just found that you can join and see who is in your flat i think

Quick Reply

Latest