My boyfriend doesn’t want to see me and I feel like he doesn’t care Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m in a really recent relationship. We’ve been official for only 2 weeks and we have only seen each other once since becoming official. If I ask him to meet me he will make an excuse or plan to go out with friends instead even if I ask to meet him before they do. He doesn’t make as much as an effort as he did before he was boyfriend. He used to call me, message me all the time, tell me he missed me and made me feel loved. Now that he has me he no longer does this and makes no effort. When I tell him I feel that he is going off me and doesn’t talk to me the same he gets angry. I don’t know what to do or if I’m just overreacting. I just want to be a priority to someone and in my opinion in such an early relationship he should be wanting to spend a lot of time with me.
T-seriesTSR
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh baby, I'm sorry to hear.
I'll take care of you.
T-seriesTSR
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He's leading you on.
Amon-ster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He's not worth your time

If he can switch up that quickly after getting you? what does that say to you
T-seriesTSR
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Amon-ster)
He's not worth your time

If he can switch up that quickly after getting you? what does that say to you
He a Fork Boy.
Hiro2468
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Know your worth and dump that unserious boy
username4878202
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If he's falking on u already probably a strong indicator of whats to come only more so
officialmay
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Dump his ass and get it on with other lads. If he’s not gonna hang out with you, there’s no chance to be dating and never mind being friends either.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m in a really recent relationship. We’ve been official for only 2 weeks and we have only seen each other once since becoming official. If I ask him to meet me he will make an excuse or plan to go out with friends instead even if I ask to meet him before they do. He doesn’t make as much as an effort as he did before he was boyfriend. He used to call me, message me all the time, tell me he missed me and made me feel loved. Now that he has me he no longer does this and makes no effort. When I tell him I feel that he is going off me and doesn’t talk to me the same he gets angry. I don’t know what to do or if I’m just overreacting. I just want to be a priority to someone and in my opinion in such an early relationship he should be wanting to spend a lot of time with me.
Red flag! Dont force him. Just back off. If he does not bother then you must not bother either. It is a bad sign when you have just started. He is not right for you.What is that stupid anger about? He sounds immature.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He likely regrets getting together and is too scared to say.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
He likely regrets getting together and is too scared to say.
So he has outbursts of anger. She should really dump him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (5)
9.8%
Disagree (4)
7.84%
Neither agree or disagree (14)
27.45%
Agree (18)
35.29%
Strongly Agree (10)
19.61%

Watched Threads