The Student Room Group

Masturbation

Hello, I’m wondering if you can help, but I’m wondering how many times a day I should masturbate, or if I’m masturbating to much
Until your penis falls off
Reply 2
Original post by Fermion.
Until your penis falls off

Ok 😂
Original post by Locock
Hello, I’m wondering if you can help, but I’m wondering how many times a day I should masturbate, or if I’m masturbating to much

Try not to masturbate I guess
There's no rule to say you have to do it a certain amount, or at all. People masturbate anywhere between never and many times a day. So long as masturbating isn't taking away from your life (i.e. drawing back from hobbies or missing work to masturbate, which could indicate an addiction) you can do it as much or as little as you find enjoyable.
Masturbate, if you are super duper horny or turned on.
Original post by fermion.
until your penis falls off

attenton seeking whore. :angry:
Original post by psdertyuog
attenton seeking whore. :angry:

chill out
Idk, I wouldn't do it more than 3 times a day personally. But you do you. So long as you aren't addicted or, as above, it isn't disrupting your life otherwise.
Original post by Locock

It varies from person to person. I believe the average for teen/young adult guys is 8 times a week if you’re not having sex but however often you want to is healthy. I’ve known people to do it as little as once/twice a week to others several times a day! Doing it shows you are healthy so do not worry. :smile:
Original post by Locock

It really varies for different people most people I’m 16 and all my friends and people I talk to masturbate 2 - 3 times a day bit personally I do it 5 - 6 times a day. My suggestion would be only do it if your really horny don’t just do it cause your bored

Quick Reply

Latest