What would you rate yourself outta 10? Watch

username4908880
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AngryRedhead)
Fair play to you dealing with all that attention, I get uncomfortable enough when patients start at work :laugh:
Rah that must be uncomfortable af

What area do you work in?
Last edited by username4908880; 1 month ago
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
5.5/10. More specifically I've been likened to Derren Brown, James McAvoy and a young(er) Edward Norton; not quite in the realm of the classically 'good-looking' but appealing enough—and across a sufficiently wide spectrum—that my appearance isn't usually the chief impediment to any would-be romantic or sexual escapade.

(Obviously, having excellent dress-sense doesn't hurt in that regard either.)
Last edited by Profesh; 1 month ago
username4908880
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
Funny as well cause if you go on Urban Dictionary and type in leng, the top definition from 2005 defines it as a gun. Then the second to top definition from 2019 defines it as basically the same as peng. Weird how words change.
Urban dictionary is weird af
bmt I type any random ****ing word
on there and it always has a definition :rofl:
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FutureIB)
Urban dictionary is weird af
bmt I type any random ****ing word
on there and it always has a definition :rofl:
User submitted innit, if you've heard of the word chances are someone else has and put it on there
username4908880
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
the L key is near the P key...maybe he meant Peng...lmao

leng/lang is jamaican slang for go away
I didn’t know that either...

OP did you mean leng or peng :lol:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Profesh)
5.5/10. More specifically I've been likened to Derren Brown, James McAvoy and a young(er) Edward Norton; not quite in the realm of the classically 'good-looking' but appealing enough—and across a sufficiently wide spectrum—that my appearance isn't usually the chief impediment to any would-be romantic or sexual escapade.

(Obviously, having excellent dress-sense doesn't hurt in that regard either.)
I’ve been told I look like James mcavoy haha
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ahhh **** i remember pengaleng :laugh: i never said that though, thats too much...i asked my gf what lang means and she said "galang" means go away...ah well these kids make up **** everyday
It was said a lot at my school :laugh: didn't think they would still be using it now smh.
Anonymous #1

You are leng and peng
But I meant leng
username4878202
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've heard leng before but only once or twice...
username4908880
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
It was said a lot at my school :laugh: didn't think they would still be using it now smh.
I have never heard pengaleng in my life...
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
In terms of looks it would be a solid 3/10, but in terms of who I am as a person I'll go 11/10, I wouldn't change a single thing about me. Arrogant? Yes. Bothered? No.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by The Mogg)
In terms of looks it would be a solid 3/10, but in terms of who I am as a person I'll go 11/10, I wouldn't change a single thing about me. Arrogant? Yes. Bothered? No.
Best reply on this thread ngl
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Personally I think I’m a 7/10
Also what celeb do you look like?
probably 6/10
and i look like anybody such as jackie chan, jet li, bruce lee, or anybody you see in china town
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Umair_B_K)
I've heard leng before but only once or twice...

(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
User submitted innit, if you've heard of the word chances are someone else has and put it on there
What do family members + people rate you guys out of 10? And what do TSRians rate you outta 10?
Also, FutureIB why would you rate yourself a 6.5/10 I’m genuinely curious, I don’t know if you’re taking the piss or what
username4908880
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What do family members + people rate you guys out of 10? And what do TSRians rate you outta 10?
Also, FutureIB why would you rate yourself a 6.5/10 I’m genuinely curious, I don’t know if you’re taking the piss or what
Family members it varies but I’ve asked a few never asked all of them (I have a massive family)

Sister in law: 9/10 wo makeup, 10/10 with makeup
Older brother: he’s said I’m average looking lol (his opinion beauty is subjective), he’s like ‘yeah you have green eyes, dark hair and tanned skin but many people do it’s nothing special’ 😂
Erm...cousins in Canada said minimum 9/10
Friends, I don’t ask friends cos that’s mad weird. But guys rate me minimum 8/10 +
Overall, I haven’t got lower than 8/10 but I think I’m a 6.5/10 because...firstly I rate very harshly as I think the average person is 5/10 and secondly...I haven’t got my ideal body yet. I want my body to be like sommer rays and it’s getting there but it’s very hard. I’m 5 foot 7/8 so have to have loads of calories in a day. (I count my calories and have 2350 a day 😆) so once I achieve that I will be higher than a 6.5/10
But I never get this rating scale. Because my 7/10 is different from someone else’s 7/10
Like I was watching a rate me vid on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/mLmvJuOke1E
People out ere rating her 8/10 + when I would personally say shes 6/10
So it’s all very subjective, I’ve realised as long you’re somewhat pretty guys will rate you a minimum 8/10 :lol:
Soz for rambling on haha
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
10 at least. i just like myself.
Anonymous #1
Family members it varies but I’ve asked a few never asked all of them (I have a massive family)

Sister in law: 9/10 wo makeup, 10/10 with makeup
Older brother: he’s said I’m average looking lol (his opinion beauty is subjective), he’s like ‘yeah you have green eyes, dark hair and tanned skin but many people do it’s nothing special’ 😂
Erm...cousins in Canada said minimum 9/10
Friends, I don’t ask friends cos that’s mad weird. But guys rate me minimum 8/10 +
Overall, I haven’t got lower than 8/10 but I think I’m a 6.5/10 because...firstly I rate very harshly as I think the average person is 5/10 and secondly...I haven’t got my ideal body yet. I want my body to be like sommer rays and it’s getting there but it’s very hard. I’m 5 foot 7/8 so have to have loads of calories in a day. (I count my calories and have 2350 a day 😆) so once I achieve that I will be higher than a 6.5/10
But I never get this rating scale. Because my 7/10 is different from someone else’s 7/10
Like I was watching a rate me vid on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/mLmvJuOke1E
People out ere rating her 8/10 + when I would personally say shes 6/10
So it’s all very subjective, I’ve realised as long you’re somewhat pretty guys will rate you a minimum 8/10 :lol:
Soz for rambling on haha
Trust me you don’t look like the average plain jane on the street
I haven’t seen your body so can’t comment on that, face wise for me you’re between 9-10/10 I can’t tell properly from your pp
Would you say you’re the best looking in your family?
Also, what type of guys do you think are fit?
Anonymous #1
I’m curious why do you think you’re a 7.5/10 and not a solid 9/10 ?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ANM775)
wouldn't really give myself a fixed rating as womens reactions to me can vary tremedously.
Fair enough bro
ahhh **** i remember pengaleng :laugh: i never said that though, thats too much...i asked my gf what lang means and she said "galang" means go away...ah well these kids make up **** everyday
What would you rate yourself outta 10?
username4908880
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Trust me you don’t look like the average plain jane on the street
I haven’t seen your body so can’t comment on that, face wise for me you’re between 9-10/10 I can’t tell properly from your pp
Would you say you’re the best looking in your family?
Also, what type of guys do you think are fit?
Thank you

Nope, my oldest brother is better looking than me, he looks like a young Robert de niro, other than him yes
Arabic and black guys I find most attractive
But also find mixed raced, indian and Pakistani guys good looking
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.47%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.23%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.29%

Watched Threads