BeyondBirthday
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
For A levels I’ll be taking Maths Chemistry and maybe Psychology. Does anyone have any good revision sites for these A levels? Freesciencelessons helped me a lot for gcse science and I was wondering if there’s anything similar for a level
wizkid44
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
seneca
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
MathedUp is pretty good for maths ppqs
Personal_17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BeyondBirthday)
For A levels I’ll be taking Maths Chemistry and maybe Psychology. Does anyone have any good revision sites for these A levels? Freesciencelessons helped me a lot for gcse science and I was wondering if there’s anything similar for a level
I only done maths out of maths, chemistry and psychology. So I will only talk about maths

I would suggest using the blue revision book from CGP. It really summarised nicely and got the key points.

Maths exam questions and text book questions are quiet levels apart.

To tackle the exam question, I find the method below quiet useful.
I find "exam solution" really helpful. It shows the step clearly to the point I need to fast forward sometime. It solve the exam questions step by step.

These are all in my opinions btw . You might be find other way more suitable. After all, everyone is different
BeyondBirthday
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Personal_17)
I only done maths out of maths, chemistry and psychology. So I will only talk about maths

I would suggest using the blue revision book from CGP. It really summarised nicely and got the key points.

Maths exam questions and text book questions are quiet levels apart.

To tackle the exam question, I find the method below quiet useful.
I find "exam solution" really helpful. It shows the step clearly to the point I need to fast forward sometime. It solve the exam questions step by step.

These are all in my opinions btw . You might be find other way more suitable. After all, everyone is different
Thanks for your help! 🙏 😊
alcibiades1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For sciences and maths snaprevise offers quite good revision videos that break down and explain the material, although I got it free so I'm unsure of how much it costs.
Anonymous_guy011
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Use physics and maths tutor for question and definitely get the CGP textbook or revision guides for the science subjects, NOT FOR MATHS
nathanwmarch
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BeyondBirthday)
Shout.education/ChemKey
Or
Chemguide.co.uk
For Chemistry
PhysChemWithLiz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
s-cool is good. I have a YouTube account with tuition videos too 'PhysChem with Liz'. It's just 2nd year stuff on there atm, but I'm going to add to it :-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24%
No (323)
76%

Watched Threads