AQA Psychology A Level notes HELP!

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
KEK002
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I just wondered if anyone has an notes for the new psychology A level (year 1 and/or 2 ) that would help me secure a solid A/B grade. I am really really failing after my first year doing the course and am in desperate need of good, reliable notes in order to help me improve in my second year. Seriously anything at this point and I will be grateful!!
Cirxxbabz
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Use Seneca!!!!! Soooo helpful
Quizlet!
Cirxxbabz
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
U can search the internet for other websites....
Or watch YouTube videos (of a level psychology advice AQA obvs) they might suggest something....
slmtrash
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I have word documents of the notes for the topics we did if that would help? for AQA
Cirxxbabz
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by slmtrash)
I have word documents of the notes for the topics we did if that would help? for AQA
Wat grade did u get for Psych?
Basically I’m gonna do it next yr for A level and just wanna see notes
It’ll help me as well! Thanks
Cirxxbabz
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Scratch that
😂
I found out I’m doing another exam board
KEK002
Rep:
That would be amazing!! Thank you so much!! Did they help you get a good grade?
Alaska215
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I got a B but grade boundaries were low I’ve got some notes
KEK002
Rep:
(Original post by Alaska215)
I got a B but grade boundaries were low I’ve got some notes
seriously anything from anyone would be very much appreciated!!
slmtrash
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by KEK002)
That would be amazing!! Thank you so much!! Did they help you get a good grade?
They didd! I got a B
KEK002
Rep:
They didd! I got a B
Thats amazing !! Would you mind sending them to me?
slmtrash
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Thats amazing !! Would you mind sending them to me?
How should I send them to you?
KEK002
Rep:
How should I send them to you?
email maybe?
MissBookLover25
Badges: 5
Report 2 years ago
https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com...logy-revision/
TheOnlyIzzy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I just wondered if anyone has an notes for the new psychology A level (year 1 and/or 2 ) that would help me secure a solid A/B grade. I am really really failing after my first year doing the course and am in desperate need of good, reliable notes in order to help me improve in my second year. Seriously anything at this point and I will be grateful!!
Hi! I just got an A* in psychology level. I still have all my notes if you want me to send you them (I do AQA so you'd have to do the same exam board)
RebmaKopy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by IzzyGC)
Hi! I just got an A* in psychology level. I still have all my notes if you want me to send you them (I do AQA so you'd have to do the same exam board)
Please that would help so much!
TheOnlyIzzy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RebmaKopy)
Sure! Pm me your email adress
Sweetiepie101
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hiya can u send them to me plz
(Original post by IzzyGC)
(Original post by RebmaKopy)
TheOnlyIzzy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sweetiepie101)
Hiya can u send them to me plz
Yep sure, send me your email adress too
TheOnlyIzzy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Oh and guys one last thing is that when it comes to your exams, look up predictions on YouTube from a user called "Chloecrellin"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSF...XaBzHFzpW-nlaw

I think she must be an ex-examiner and knows how they think because she got all the questions for each paper almost dead on. I dont think I would have got my A* without her predictions cause I made sure to extra revise the stuff she said, even the weird stuff that I thought would never come up and then it turns out they were 16 markers on the exams, so heads up that she's very good!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (1)
100%
It went fairly well (0)
0%
It didn't go too well (0)
0%
TERRIBLE! (0)
0%

Watched Threads