what the... Watch

HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry)
eggxactly!!!!!!!! but you know london ones don’t just run away from you, they run towards you cause they’re hella brave
Ik ik, i'm in London yk :argh:
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
eggxactly!!!!!!!! but you know london ones don’t just run away from you, they run towards you cause they’re hella brave

my mum would’ve told me to man up, plus she’s in dubai
My mum would have laughed at me and potentially picked me up
username3890778
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
Ik ik, i'm in London yk :argh:
oh

(Original post by Obolinda)
My mum would have laughed at me and potentially picked me up
mine too lol.
Wooord
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Smh your potential dinner gone
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AngryRedhead)
Why are you scared of them? Did you know you can have pet foxes?
You do know pets have been tammed and trained to be civil.. Foxes in the street might be starving for god knows how long...
Fujoshi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i just finished work at 3am and on my way home, i’m pretty sure i’ve seen approximately 7 foxes. why are they out and about at this time? i literally had to run because i’m so terrified of them. the first one i saw stopped to stare at me for a good 3 minutes. pretty sure it either has a crush on me or is a jinn disguised as a fox. both equally as terrifying. i do remember reading an article of a fox that came inside a home and ate a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why are london foxes so aggressive?? and why do they walk so slowly clearing trying to terrify me ...? also when i finally saw someone of the same species, they were walking so fast away from me and i needed someone sorry
Username checks out.

Although if they freak you out then maybe look into getting some kind of fox repellent?
username3890778
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wooord)
Smh your potential dinner gone
you’re the only full course meal in my life babes
username3890778
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fujoshi)
Username checks out.

Although if they freak you out then maybe look into getting some kind of fox repellent?
I didn’t cry though.

a whatt???
Zain_Ahmed
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
my mum would’ve told me to man up, plus she’s in dubai
MY mum would have slapped me and would have told the entire fam that I saw a wolf and ran..
username4378620
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just the other day an adult fox hid itself in the corner of our front room behind some furniture. It must have got in through an open window. My sisters heard some shuffling noise at around 3am (they sleep downstairs as their rooms are being renovated). Long story short, a 10 minute chase around the whole house ensued, waking everyone up. The fox came all the way up to the loft and my brother Spartan kicked it away before it was finally chased out of the house. That was a funny night.

Btw this is in a terraced residential area in London. Foxes are getting brave.
username3890778
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zain_Ahmed)
MY mum would have slapped me and would have told the entire fam that I saw a wolf and ran..
OH MY GOODDDD! i compare every dog and fox i see to a wolf.
Zain_Ahmed
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fujoshi)
Username checks out.

Oh yeh.. might aswell walk down the street smelling like a bunch of chemicals to repell foxes... WHAT THE F?
username3890778
Rep:
?
(Original post by EmperorNino)
Just the other day an adult fox hid itself in the corner of our front room behind some furniture. It must have got in through an open window. My sisters heard some shuffling noise at around 3am (they sleep downstairs as their rooms are being renovated). Long story short, a 10 minute chase around the whole house ensued, waking everyone up. The fox came all the way up to the loft and my brother Spartan kicked it away before it was finally chased out of the house. That was a funny night.

Btw this is in a terraced residential area in London. Foxes are getting brave.
this is what i mean!!! london foxes should also have a criminal record, ah at least they were running away from you. the ones i seen today were considering eating me
Zain_Ahmed
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OH MY GOODDDD! i compare every dog and fox i see to a wolf.
My mum likes to play this game where I tell her a normal story that I saw a fox and crossed the road and then turn to the fam and be like "GUESS WHAT? MY SON SAW BIG, BIG WOLF.. AND RAAAANNNN".... and When i try to correct.. She gives me that stare....
Secretariat123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What does the fox say?
username3890778
Rep:
?
My mum likes to play this game where I tell her a normal story that I saw a fox and crossed the road and then turn to the fam and be like "GUESS WHAT? MY SON SAW BIG, BIG WOLF.. AND RAAAANNNN".... and When i try to correct.. She gives me that stare....
😂😂 ethnic families and their exaggeration levels. i’ve only seen one when it’s like dark though so i wouldn’t have been able to finish my story before getting slapped
Bella.tigerlily
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don’t live in London but a few weeks ago I fell asleep in the garden in the afternoon and woke up to a Fox just strolling around next to me. Bit of a shock haha
Zain_Ahmed
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bella.tigerlily)
I don’t live in London but a few weeks ago I fell asleep in the garden in the afternoon and woke up to a Fox just strolling around next to me. Bit of a shock haha
Ye.. Just a bit... Bro, I would get my mum to come out with her slipper and scare that fox the f**k away from our house
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You do know pets have been tammed and trained to be civil.. Foxes in the street might be starving for god knows how long...
... it’s a fox dude, not a hungry school of barracudas or a shark. Swim with those animals and come back and tell if me if you’re still afraid of foxes 😂😂😂
Zain_Ahmed
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AngryRedhead)
... it’s a fox dude, not a hungry school of barracudas or a shark. Swim with those animals and come back and tell if me if you’re still afraid of foxes 😂😂😂
I will end up being afraid of both.. Possibly a phobia of sharks tho... That is, If i am even alive afterwards...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (38)
26.03%
No (108)
73.97%

Watched Threads