killerbasu
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How much minimum score do you require to qualify to the career conversation round? I have scored 8145. I am applying for actuarial services. what are my chances of getting into next round?
Mae_998
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hey,Just finished mine. My score was similar to yours. How did it go?
ep2822
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I got 8304 and had an email saying to wait until after the deadline has passed not sure that's ideal
LAllen71
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by ep2822)
I got 8304 and had an email saying to wait until after the deadline has passed not sure that's ideal
Hey, I got a similar score too, but am applying to the Flying Start course for Accounting... and I got the same email. Have you heard anything since then?
MadMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey I did it for actuarial service and got 8300 something. did you guy get through in the end?
Tomy345
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
got 8294 just now
southerner
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
what role did you apply to?
Tomy345
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
actuarial
southerner
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Tomy345)
actuarial
oh ok, i applied to management consultancy in London but not sure if i scored high enough. Managed to get 8756 but on the dashboard my application is 'under review' so I wonder when they'll get back to us. The scoring system doesn't make 100% sense either, you get 1000 for completing the numerical and another 1000 for the face section regardless of how you do
Tomy345
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yeah this test is a bit if a weird one.I just finished mine so it still says under review.
MadMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Tomy345)
yeah this test is a bit if a weird one.I just finished mine so it still says under review.
I didnt understand the numerial quientos question at the beginning chart, you have a price and kg of weight, did u understand that question?
Last edited by MadMaths; 3 weeks ago
Tomy345
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Dont seem to remember that question
Authyris
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 21 hours ago
I don't believe that the score is assessed in itself, given some questions have no score assigned to them.(I got just over 9600)
consultingguy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 hours ago
Hi guys, I just just completed the test (today is the deadline for the strategy stream I applied to) and I just got an email saying i'll hear back a in a week's time as they're reviewing all the scores... I got 9400... Hope it's enough.. Now I'm wondering if I should have stayed up all night trying to unlock that stupid safe door haha..

Also, I majorly messed up the memory game / burst all my balloons and just clicked randomly on the power switches... LMAO. Anyone else have better luck?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (33)
18.23%
I'm not sure (5)
2.76%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (62)
34.25%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.66%
I'm not a current university student (78)
43.09%

Watched Threads