Condom issues Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi there I need to know if I’m ok , it takes 1 month and few days. With my girlfriend when we started have a problem with a condom protection but before it’s everything fine but when I put on erection is not good and coming down and I feel not very sexual.

I don’t want use her any birth control she didn’t feel well after that so we move to condoms and I feel it’s kind of hard for me.

Please do you have some idea how to fix it?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there I need to know if I’m ok , it takes 1 month and few days. With my girlfriend when we started have a problem with a condom protection but before it’s everything fine but when I put on erection is not good and coming down and I feel not very sexual.

I don’t want use her any birth control she didn’t feel well after that so we move to condoms and I feel it’s kind of hard for me.

Please do you have some idea how to fix it?
You can buy "thin feel" condoms which might feel less disruptive for you. Also make sure you're not just rushing to get it up so you can get the condom on - foreplay is very important to actually maintain the mood.

If it's still really not working and your girlfriend is okay with trying other methods of birth control, there are several different types of pills/implants/injections that may affect her less. Of course, this is only if that's something she wants to try, not just because you don't particularly like the feel of condoms, as hormonal birth control has other effects on the body than just preventing pregnancy.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Practice makes perfect! Try out different brands and types of condoms, you'll get there eventually.
J Zonda
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Remember to breather constantly and it should supply more oxygen and bloodflow
Anonymous #1
Thank you for your help..
It’s so interesting because I didn’t have this kind of problem before. I’m losing sexuality feel after that I don’t need do sex. And make me so crazy and I don’t understand why. Have block from condoms and I would like to really unlocked.
Anonymous #1
I feel it’s more and more happening to me. Like my subconscious know I need Take a Condom and after erection start going down,,,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.95%
Pop (192)
24.46%
Jazz (30)
3.82%
Classical (46)
5.86%
Hip-Hop (148)
18.85%
Electronic (53)
6.75%
Indie (128)
16.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise