soniaaaa.x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone. today i will be enrolling into my schools sixth form however i have an interview for another school next Thursday in which i can enrol to if i want but i may not be able to do biology (my chosen subjects are psychology, biology and english literature). in my school i am only given the option to do english literature based on my grades but in the potential college i feel that they are more flexible. i’m worried that if i enrol today then i wont have a chance to see if i can get into the college as well. i wanted to ask you guy your opinion on which school i should go to as I’m finding it very difficult to decide. both schools have pros and cons but my schools has more pros at the end of the day.

thank you!!
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
taurus_queen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Enrol at your school and then go to your interview. If the college allows you to do what you want cancel your enrolment at the other school.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (43)
18.53%
No one else does (75)
32.33%
I'm embarrassed about my background (23)
9.91%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (79)
34.05%
We don't use a video platform (3)
1.29%
I don't have a camera (4)
1.72%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
2.16%

Watched Threads