The Student Room Group

I failed maths and English I got a grade 2

I need your help if I failed English and maths and I’m thinking of going to college and and I failed both of my subjects so if I’m going college and I want to resist my exams English and maths can I choose when to resit because I’m not sure can you do the exams privately if you want to I’m so upset about my grades and I don’t know what to do also do they give the same exams paper as u did in June because I really don’t know 😂😂
Original post by Cindy Ebony
I need your help if I failed English and maths and I’m thinking of going to college and and I failed both of my subjects so if I’m going college and I want to resist my exams English and maths can I choose when to resit because I’m not sure can you do the exams privately if you want to I’m so upset about my grades and I don’t know what to do also do they give the same exams paper as u did in June because I really don’t know 😂😂

I don't think you can choose, so you're probably gonna resit in November. They also give you a different exam so it's best to start prepping now.

Quick Reply

Latest