The Student Room Group

Will I get my money back after a remark

I’ve chosen to remark all 3 of my maths papers, if if my mark goes up or down in one paper, will I get the money back for all papers?
??
I think only for that paper, and you only get money back if it goes up
Original post by jackrey_nolds
I’ve chosen to remark all 3 of my maths papers, if if my mark goes up or down in one paper, will I get the money back for all papers?

Only for the paper which your grade changed
Original post by TheCrypticOne
Only for the paper which your grade changed

What if the mark changes in 2 of the papers, then I get 74£ back right?
What if the mark changes in 2 of the papers, then I get 74£ back right?

Idk the price your paying but yh if two papers go up then you get the money for both of them back
Idk the price your paying but yh if two papers go up then you get the money for both of them back

That is the price, thanks
That is the price, thanks

np
Reply 8
You only get a refund if the grade changes (up or down). Whether you get the fee back for one paper or all 3 depends on the exam board and whether all requests were put in at the same time or not.
Original post by Compost
You only get a refund if the grade changes (up or down). Whether you get the fee back for one paper or all 3 depends on the exam board and whether all requests were put in at the same time or not.

Yes I did send all 3 for a remark at the same time. I’m just worried because I only need one mark to get the grade I need but what if I do get the mark in one paper but another paper goes down by more than 1. Also I just sent them off for a remark today, approximately how long do these take? Edexcel by the way
np

Also I just sent them off for a remark today, approximately how long do these take? Edexcel by the way
but what if I do get the mark in one paper but another paper goes down by more than 1. Also I just sent them off for a remark today, approximately how long do these take? Edexcel by the way

If one goes up and the other down they just add the changes up, so up 2 and down one would come out as up 1. You can't accept one and reject the other if they're both requested at the same time.

Edexcel reviews are pretty quick - if they all go in at once I'd expect you to have the results back in 1-7 days, though it may depend if anyone in school is picking up the results.
Original post by Compost
If one goes up and the other down they just add the changes up, so up 2 and down one would come out as up 1. You can't accept one and reject the other if they're both requested at the same time.

Edexcel reviews are pretty quick - if they all go in at once I'd expect you to have the results back in 1-7 days, though it may depend if anyone in school is picking up the results.

Yeh that is pretty quick. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest