Turn on thread page Beta

near enough got told to drop dead. watch

ReputationRep:
    Why would the guy at the pub say that about you?

ReputationRep:
    don't know. really don't.

ReputationRep:
    Has he always been like that? Is he like that to everyone?

ReputationRep:
    only been there a month. he as his off days. he's never said that to anyone that the boss knows of. I haven't ever said anything anyone classes as out of line to him...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's going through a lot of s**t right now and some minor thing you did was the final straw.

I kinda know how you feel, being put down like that. It's a horrible feeling...

ReputationRep:
    to be honest, I'm going through a hell of a lot of ****, but I don't go telling people to go die.

ReputationRep:
    PM me if you would like an ear to bend, dont promise to have the answers or cures, but think I may be able to help . By the way Im female n not some pervert lol, thought Id clear that up.

ReputationRep:
    haha!

cheers for clearing that up.
    I'm a bit whined and cried out at the mo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shootingstar)
    to be honest, I'm going through a hell of a lot of ****, but I don't go telling people to go die.
    Yes, but some people will lash out on innocent bystanders more than others...

ReputationRep:
    true...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaz031)
    Don't ever commit suicide, no matter how bad you feel.
    Once you commit suicide it's final, there's no going back. You're only young at the minute and think of all the fun things you have left to do and see as well as all the people you're going to meet. Surely you can't deny these people the oppurtunity to meet you?
    Even if you're in a bit of a rut at the moment and don't really care about yourself it will change and you'll enjoy life again.
    Keep your chin up and come out fighting, you have to make your mark on this world yet.

Edit: You nearly have a degree, you evidently have more going for you than you think! You also have good friends. Don't let this idiot put you down and certainly don't listen to him. I've known about your existance for 5mins and already I care.

thats a really nice thing to say gaz, i totally agree with you

ReputationRep:
    keep on goin theres light at the end of the tunnel but u need to get their if you give up you will hurt the people who care like me

ReputationRep:
    thanks! *hugs* if i was able to give you rep at the mo, I would...

ReputationRep:
    It's also worth thinking in the following way:
    If he has to tell other people to kill themself in order to feel good then he's evidently the one with the problems - not you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaz031)
    It's also worth thinking in the following way:
    If he has to tell other people to kill themself in order to feel good then he's evidently the one with the problems - not you.
    thanks. guess i didn't see it that way.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.