What's your favourite item of clothing? Watch

StrawberryDreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
What's that one item of clothing that you wear that makes you feel happy, comfy, confident or just good about yourself?

I have a pair of dungarees that I love wearing, they're so comfy and you can dress them up or down dependent on what you want from them. I also have a black wrap midi dress that I love wearing, makes me feel really confident!

Apart from those, I have a great old university t-shirt that I use as pyjamas, it's soft and over-sized and I feel cosy when I wear it.

What's your favourite item of clothing?
07dasein
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have an oversized men's flannel in the colour scheme of beige, burgundy, black and white. It goes with anything I wear across all seasons and I always feel so cute and small in it!
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have this leather midi skirt that hugs my curves just right. I love it.
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by StrawberryDreams)
What's that one item of clothing that you wear that makes you feel happy, comfy, confident or just good about yourself?

I have a pair of dungarees that I love wearing, they're so comfy and you can dress them up or down dependent on what you want from them. I also have a black wrap midi dress that I love wearing, makes me feel really confident!

Apart from those, I have a great old university t-shirt that I use as pyjamas, it's soft and over-sized and I feel cosy when I wear it.

What's your favourite item of clothing?
my Barbour jacket
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Socks

Nothing like a brand new pair of socks :sogood:
Chronoscope
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I get cold a lot so my favourite item(s) are my hoodies, jumpers, and socks :yes: I don't really have a favourite item though
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have a white jumper I love, weirdly people compliment it a lot even though it isn't anything special, but it's really cosy.
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Probably any of my vans if that counts as clothing
username4911280
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Shagband
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
PJs
bones-mccoy
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Probably my Vans or (fake) leather jacket
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i don't have one, personally
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have a tshirt with the bat logo from Batman across the chest. Makes me feel kick ass. :cool:
sweehee
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have this bomber jacket that I can't help but wear it everywhere I go with. I have a thing for jackets and this is my most favorite.
SmartUnicorn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
baggy jumpers 😍, they're so cute and chic. you can tuck them in with a belt or leave it out. so comfy!
Ivanpedersen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have Russell Athletic 64MTTM Essential Muscle Tee when I wear this Tee I feel so comfortable and very cool in hot weather even this muscle tee I wear 24hours a day first of all this clothing item has no sleeve, it is sleeveless that's why this is so comfortable
Last edited by Ivanpedersen; 5 hours ago
Emma:-)
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Either my vans t-shirt or my high top converse
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
For me fashion is looking good and feeling comfortable and I would like to wear my denims and white t-shirt if I could.
scorpion95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have a couple. I think that the top one is a swimsuit (one piece), closely followed by bodysuit and third is a really nice short pleated skirt
Kool Kats
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My Jaws t shirt or my dungarees dress:cool:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (210)
23.68%
Pop (220)
24.8%
Jazz (33)
3.72%
Classical (50)
5.64%
Hip-Hop (170)
19.17%
Electronic (60)
6.76%
Indie (144)
16.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise