The Student Room Group

Guys if you have any Q for me I will answer truthfully :)

Scroll to see replies

Keep the Q coming peeps :biggrin:
genuinely curious why you said you were kinda homophobic. why?
Original post by Anonymous
genuinely curious why you said you were kinda homophobic. why?

I thought about it and realised I’m not homophobic
It’s just family and culture influences. I’m ngl my culture and family are extreamly homophobic
Original post by ANM775
Why don't you approach?

I get approached every now and then if I put myself in suitable environments, and I like it. I still approach women sometimes though.

Don’t like dating/being a relationship

But other reason is that I’m scared of rejection because (I haven’t really told anyone this) but I think I’m out of most guys’ league...that they’re too good for me
Original post by FutureIB
Don’t like dating/being a relationship

But other reason is that I’m scared of rejection because (I haven’t really told anyone this) but I think I’m out of most guys’ league...that they’re too good for me

Why do you think most questions have been about attractiveness or dating??
Reply 65
Original post by Professional G

Perhaps because this is posted in "Relationships" :laugh:

I guess because it’s an intriguing topic?
Original post by ANM775

This too ^ :lol:
Original post by ANM775

Original post by FutureIB
I guess because it’s an intriguing topic?

I think @ANM775 has a point there. Other than that, I hope no question is really weird because there’s always that one person who thinks of creepiest questions
I think @ANM775 has a point there. Other than that, I hope no question is really weird because there’s always that one person who thinks of creepiest questions

Also I did say I would answer brutally honestly haha 😂
Reply 70
I notice your username says FutureIB

I'm guessing IB is short for investment Banker

Why do you want to go into investment banking. What attracts you to the profession?
Original post by ANM775
I notice your username says FutureIB

I'm guessing IB is short for investment Banker

Why do you want to go into investment banking. What attracts you to the profession?

That you’re right :wink:
I want to work as a technology analyst in an IB don’t want to be an IB though
Or I want to go into software engineering at compabies like Microsoft and Google’s but this is a massive push as they usually take oxford graduates & only 3 outta 374 people get a place at google :colondollar:

Money, love maths, coding is interesting af, love the work atmosphere in these companies, interested in technology as a whole
Just the cliche reasons really 🙃
Any advice for talking to guys? I wanna be friends with the really good looking smart dudes in my year.
Original post by Hiro2468
Any advice for talking to guys? I wanna be friends with the really good looking smart dudes in my year.

So you just want to be friends?
Just talk to them like you would any other person 😂 laugh at their jokes during lessons, get involved in their discussions, strike a conversation with them regarding football or some **** like that 😂 if you’re attractive flirt with them (I wouldn’t personally if you want them to respect you if you get what I mean)
Not that hard lol
Are you in love?
Do you like anime?
Opinions on boris Johnson?
Do you care about anyone?
Are you a narcissist?
Are you in love?
Do you like anime?
Opinions on boris Johnson?
Do you care about anyone?
Are you a narcissist?

In terms of relationship love, I don’t know I think so, it’s just that I’ve never loved anyone before in that way so I can’t differentiate between like and love.

Like in my family I only love my mom and brother, I like the rest of my family which is mad weird because most people love all their family members

Only like yu gi oh

Btec Donald trump ngl :biggrin:

Not really, I care about one TSR user on here which is so rare for me and I’m honestly surprised, I don’t care about most of my friends, only a few of my friends would be there for me during tough times, I mean you just have friends for the sake of it innit I don’t care about most of them and can’t force myself to care. One girl after sixth form finished she just stopped texting me, only used me for biology help during school. I also properly care about a few family memebers. I’m selfish and I’ll always put myself first, be it friendships relationships etc...

Yep I’m a narcissist
Whats your ethnicity?

Do you date white guys or only black?
Whats your ethnicity?

Do you date white guys or only black?

Pashtun
I find black guys attractive, would most likely never date a white guy honestly
Opinions on people who want to become successful but never put the work in
Opinions on people who want to become successful but never put the work in

Pisses me off on another level
That’s why very few people are successful in life, they genuinely put the work in and don’t talk about ‘I’m going to be a millionaire one day and have a hot wife’ they don’t mention not one of their goals. They stay lowkey about their goals and work towards them
My brother constantly chats about I’m going to be so successful and build a business in a non-saturated market, well no, I see you watching Netflix 24/7 so atm I can’t see how you’re gonna become successful 🤔😂
And that’s the tea 🍵

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending