Ztormie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Abz Said)
wow you got all 9's. I got 94% in maths, biology, physics, french, and psychology, 99% in chemistry and 85% in english lit and history and 88% in english lit for my year 10 mocks. Working even harder now I am in year 11 hopefully all 9's.
Well done!! 💜
Aaryia Gunvante
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ztormie)
Thank you so much!!! T-T this is the only Business gcse advice that's relevant to me that I've found ❤❤❤ because I think oyher courses have essays X Also, IGCSE and GCSES business sounds really similar 💞
You're welcome! Glad it helped.
FloryK
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by zohaibs03)
I got 9,8,8,8,8,7,7,6,6,5 in History, Maths, Biology, Physics ,Computer Science, Chemistry, English Language, English Literature and French(foundation) respectively. I left my revision till really late but if you start revising around 2 hours every day from now, GCSEs should honestly be a breeze. Best revision technique for me was honestly past exam questions as I tried others but I feel as if it was only the exam questions that really prepared me for the actual thing
Good Luck
Hi, I see that you've done extremely well in computer science and I was wondering how exactly you revised for it. Also, my NEA is next week and I'm utterly dreading it, my teacher has stated over and over that it's worth nothing, however, I still feel the need to actually know what I'm doing. Any tips?
zohaibs03
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I did general Computer Science revision on Seneca and then I made notes on it. After I looked at the spec points and then wrote down a bit about each one. That is how I revised the theory in Computer Science. For the NEA I know how stressful it is even when the teachers say it doesn't mean much, but honestly all you have to do is make sure you've actually just written a piece of code that just about does what I was asked, but honestly the NEA is just a formality so don't really fret about it. Focus on your theory. However, if you still want to practice your coding, I recommend code academy, I used that a few times and it is quite good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (98)
70.5%
No I haven't decided yet (26)
18.71%
Yes but I might change my mind (15)
10.79%

Watched Threads