NadirahRahman
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hiya, so I got accepted into the EPQ programme for year 13, I was wondering if you guys have any advice to get the highest grades?
powerpuff674
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Organise your time effectively and pack in a lot of detail in your production log. Write passionately and just have a genuine interest in your subject and you’ll do well good luck!
NadirahRahman
Rep:
?
Thank you so much ❤️ that’s helps a lot
powerpuff674
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I also got this aqa epq textbook that really helped visualise everything
tomlam
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Fake it to make it imo, I'm not the kind of person to dedicate time over a long period to anything. I read the criteria for each document and wrote something there that met that criteria, whether it was truthful or not. If you don't have documents at the end, fake the dates and file them in. Spend a medium length of time writing the project. The most important thing is that log, it's the journey that counts.
MagnumKoishi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by tomlam)
Fake it to make it imo, I'm not the kind of person to dedicate time over a long period to anything. I read the criteria for each document and wrote something there that met that criteria, whether it was truthful or not. If you don't have documents at the end, fake the dates and file them in. Spend a medium length of time writing the project. The most important thing is that log, it's the journey that counts.
As bad as this sounds, it's genuinely good advice. One of the last things I did was make my "initial plan", and only dropped one mark overall in the end lol. Don't be afraid to do that
NadirahRahman
Rep:
?
Okay thank you so much, with coursework I usually just follow the criteria and end up doing okay so thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)
3.83%
Classical (46)
5.87%
Hip-Hop (148)
18.88%