Hojabridoghezloo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
This is an entry requierments for Applied Science at Loreto college i just wanted to make sure it only need 5 Gcses that include my BETEC AT Distinction level here is the statement of entry course archieve Five GCSEs between 9-4 (or A*-C) together with Distinctions in BTEC Level 2 qualifications.What does togetehr in this satement says does it mean 5 GCSEs plus a Distinction at Sport or something else help please thankyou !!!!
adam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ask the college.
Btecs it seems are worth a different amount of GCSEs depending on who you ask. Some don't even recognise them as equivalent to GCSEs.
The college will give you the best answer.
Hojabridoghezloo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by adam277)
Ask the college.
Btecs it seems are worth a different amount of GCSEs depending on who you ask. Some don't even recognise them as equivalent to GCSEs.
The college will give you the best answer.
Thanks for that i sure will ask college on enrolement day. I just searched up that if the BETECs are equivalent to Gcses and that the statement i saw on Google what do you recommend ! statement : BTECs at levels 1 and 2 are equivalent to GCSEs, level 3 to A-Levels, and levels 4 -7 hold the same status of achievement as a degree. I also wanted to know your opinion about doing BETECs at college does it worth it? Do universities consider it as highly qualifications because i am about to choose Applied Science and im not sure what to choose along this course that will suit more !! i will be glad if you could help thanks!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate