The Student Room Group

A level choices

So I’ve just completed my GCSES and now I’m really confused on what A levels to do, I want to do 4- Maths, English, Biology and Physics ( which i got grades 8, 9, 9 and 8 ) at GCSE, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle the stress of 4 A levels. Any tips on what to do will be much appreciated :smile:
I’m in the same situation. All three sciences and maths for me tho
Hey! I chose to do 4 a levels too: chemsitry, biology, philosophy, and maths... my plan is to get a feel for each a level and see which ones I prefer. My least favourite I know I’m going to drop, just because 4 a levels can be stressful and unis only look for 3. So maybe go into sixth form and see what suits you. Who knows maybe you’ll be able to handle the workload!! Just try it out and then you’ll know what right for you:smile:
Original post by rohanodo
Hey! I chose to do 4 a levels too: chemsitry, biology, philosophy, and maths... my plan is to get a feel for each a level and see which ones I prefer. My least favourite I know I’m going to drop, just because 4 a levels can be stressful and unis only look for 3. So maybe go into sixth form and see what suits you. Who knows maybe you’ll be able to handle the workload!! Just try it out and then you’ll know what right for you:smile:

That’s what I was thinking of doing. Sounds like a good plan tbf :wink:
Hey, seems like a pretty solid plan, thank you very much for the help! :smile:
Original post by rohanodo

Quick Reply

Latest