I am the only brother of three older sisters, will I always face misfortune?

Watch
AlexBradford28
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am 24 and my eldest sister is 32, and the other two are between those ages. I do have older half-brothers and sisters but I never see them. Anyway, I have always faced misfortune, my father died when I was only ten months old, I'm only 5 ft 6, I'm a carer for my older sister, I have no friends, any girl I've ever liked has never had any interest in me and my life has always sucked, the only way I get some kind of happiness is when I drink alcohol.

My question is does my life suck due to the fact that I'm the only brother out of three sisters?
Last edited by AlexBradford28; 1 year ago
Ben878
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don’t think having all sister siblings makes responsible for your father dying, your height, your attractiveness and alcohol being the only pleasure. There must be issues caused by a different source (unless they were very mean to you) that you need to resolve
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.76%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (780)
42.07%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (365)
19.69%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.48%

Watched Threads