The Student Room Group

My A levels.... still undecided kinda

The subjects I wanted to take were Business, Psychology and Spanish
I loved all of them at GCSE and was so interested in each of them
However there is a possibility I won’t do Psychology in the college I applied to or Spanish but I do Finance instead of Business here (I’m happy bout that so great!) if I go to my schools sixth form
I’ll find out next week as I have an enrolement day...if I can do Psychology in the collrge I want to go to

So it will either be
Business, Spanish, ? For the college
Or
Finance, Psychology, ? For the sixth form I might go to (there is a limited amount of subjects I can take in this sixth form along with my subjects: Bio, Chem, Eng Lang and Lit, Photography, Maths, Further Maths, Geography, Politics, Art and design, Sociology, Eng Lit)
The subjects I just mentioned omg I CANT PICK!!! I hate all of them or I don’t even like themmmm urghh) so should I even go to this sixth form? It’s my schools and the psychology and finance teachers I really like urghh

Wat do I doooo
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
For the college I applied to, the subject instead of psychology:...
Well I was thinking Economics but idk is it good? I don’t even k how it is....
My parents don’t want me doing btec or level 3 diploma watever
Ideo y! They think btec is worse but it’s acc not right?
Reply 2
My mum is suggesting Biology coz I got a 7 in GCSE Combined Science and she said I can be good at that
Yh I found it the easiest subject out of the sciences but there were still topics I didn’t like or were just boring... I watched biology experiences and I’m kind of up for note taking a lot and consolidating info but should I do this a level? I wasn’t even thinking of it
I just think or KNOW it’ll be too hard...
I found it quite interesting tho at GCSE....

My career and degree has nothing to do with science
I want to do something business related
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest