The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough foundation student ID

Anyone doing art foundation at loughborough for 2019/20, have you been sent your University Student ID number already? They said they would send it a week ago and still haven’t got it. Just wondering if this is a problem for everyone or just me?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone doing art foundation at loughborough for 2019/20, have you been sent your University Student ID number already? They said they would send it a week ago and still haven’t got it. Just wondering if this is a problem for everyone or just me?

Hi

Have you received your student ID yet? If not, I have contacted our foundation studies department and will get back to you as soon as I have a response from them!

Tendo :smile:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Thanks for replying! I’ve got the ID now and haven’t had any more problems so I think I’m all set now! (Sorry if this reply doesn’t get sent back to the right person, I’m not sure how student room works) Thank you!!!
Original post by Ellie2966
Thanks for replying! I’ve got the ID now and haven’t had any more problems so I think I’m all set now! (Sorry if this reply doesn’t get sent back to the right person, I’m not sure how student room works) Thank you!!!

No problem - great to hear you're all sorted :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending