antonymatthew
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
middle set for science even tho i got an 8 in my physics mock, and the middle set in school for maths even tho i got the highest mark in my entire year on the foundation maths mock lol (was automatically put on foundation because i was in a middle maths set)
aadaman
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I would recommend calling in with your parent/guardian, as this could affect your future
antonymatthew
Rep:
?
(Original post by aadaman)
I would recommend calling in with your parent/guardian, as this could affect your future
why would it affect my future?
ArtmisKco
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
In the foundation exams the highest you can get is a 5 so defo go with your parents and complain the hell out of them
antonymatthew
Rep:
?
(Original post by ArtmisKco)
In the foundation exams the highest you can get is a 5 so defo go with your parents and complain the hell out of them
oh yeah i know they said i can do the higher paper for maths (i’m already doing higher for combined science) but i do think my maths class (especially) go quite slow compared to how fast i learn and understand things. all i really want is a 6 in maths and a 6-6 in c. science anyway. but thank u!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
9%
Disagree (5)
5%
Neither agree or disagree (31)
31%
Agree (40)
40%
Strongly Agree (15)
15%

Watched Threads