So worried about what I look like! Watch

HorsePony
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I honestly think I don't go two minutes without thinking about what my body looks like it rlly Makes me upset all my Friends are all skinny and I'm not even like obese or anything or "fat" my BMI even said I was a healthy weight but I still think I'm a bit chubby especially around my thighs and since my friends are so skinny I can't help but compare myself to them. I have also been going to the gym all summer almost every day and eating relatively healthy and I still think I'm fat to the point where I'm getting rlly depressed about it. I can't count how many times I've cried about it and I just rlly don't like the way I look. Any advice?
Sannah 21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Heyyyy omggg u’ve just described me!!!
Omggggg
My friends r all skinny which kinda annoys me
But I made a chat similar to this and I got a really useful and nice message and it was that just the fact that ur going gym is enough ur taking care of ur body so that’s that.... it’s not like 24/7 junk food
Also I’m chubby kinda but u k wat.... I’ve acc noticed a difference in my body from wen yr 11 stopped to now and I said to myself I can realise a difference and if noone else can then u k...f them
Wear like tight fitted clothes in front of the mirror like tight jeans but not a tight top so flabs or tummy shows... maybe tight jeans or leggings and a tight bra .... so I stood there and I was proud and happy
Everyday do a few stretches, planks also
On Bright Side on YouTube there r night exercises and even day which u can do at home
The night ones made me feel really good and refreshed me
Anyways just say positive things about urself and also (this is wat I struggled on but learned to accept it now kinda) is that the things u see about ur body that are negative, other ppl can’t see it don’t even pay attention to

Anyways I’m not some great speaker of something but Yh this is my experience

Knowing u r going gym and eating healthy is enough
Also add in cheat days or in ur diet add a small piece of junk food every 2 days or something coz completely eliminating them can cause stress and weight gain

Wow this is a long post but hope I helped x
Last edited by Sannah 21; 1 month ago
OGbaby69
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Being skinny isnt good
HorsePony
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Sannah 21)
Heyyyy omggg u’ve just described me!!!
Omggggg
My friends r all skinny which kinda annoys me
But I made a chat similar to this and I got a really useful and nice message and it was that just the fact that ur going gym is enough ur taking care of ur body so that’s that.... it’s not like 24/7 junk food
Also I’m chubby kinda but u k wat.... I’ve acc noticed a difference in my body from wen yr 11 stopped to now and I said to myself I can realise a difference and if noone else can then u k...f them
Wear like tight fitted clothes in front of the mirror like tight jeans but not a tight top so flabs or tummy shows... maybe tight jeans or leggings and a tight bra .... so I stood there and I was proud and happy
Everyday do a few stretches, planks also
On Bright Side on YouTube there r night exercises and even day which u can do at home
The night ones made me feel really good and refreshed me
Anyways just say positive things about urself and also (this is wat I struggled on but learned to accept it now kinda) is that the things u see about ur body that are negative, other ppl can’t see it don’t even pay attention to

Anyways I’m not some great speaker of something but Yh this is my experience

Knowing u r going gym and eating healthy is enough
Also add in cheat days or in ur diet add a small piece of junk food every 2 days or something coz completely eliminating them can cause stress and weight gain

Wow this is a long post but hope I helped x
Omg thank you so so much for the advice it really helped!
Sannah 21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HorsePony)
Omg thank you so so much for the advice it really helped!
Oh np x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (38)
26.03%
No (108)
73.97%

Watched Threads