Study6076
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
hey guys i am going to be in year 11 do you think if i have all of my revision resources made and learnt by the end of September that i could get all 9s?

as i wouldn't have to worry about making revision resources for the past content and only focus about the content we are learning and perfecting my revision resources, consolidating my knowledge and identifying my weak areas.
username4914912
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Study6076)
hey guys i am going to be in year 11 do you think if i have all of my revision resources made and learnt by the end of September that i could get all 9s?

as i wouldn't have to worry about making revision resources for the past content and only focus about the content we are learning and perfecting my revision resources, consolidating my knowledge and identifying my weak areas.
If you did this, then I think you could absolutely get 9's. :angelwings:
perplexed turtle
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Study6076)

I am doing gcse 2020 as well
we all have different styles of learning- I would say not to stress about it too much, as it seems like you are rushing.
Of course go steady on revision if you are starting now- but I would suggest the ideal time to properly revise is in November
You need to keep making revision resources actively, as reading from previous notes will really not help
And remember to look at past papers
Study6076
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by perplexed turtle)
I am doing gcse 2020 as well
we all have different styles of learning- I would say not to stress about it too much, as it seems like you are rushing.
Of course go steady on revision if you are starting now- but I would suggest the ideal time to properly revise is in November
You need to keep making revision resources actively, as reading from previous notes will really not help
And remember to look at past papers
what do you mean by properly revise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19