Does this make me gay (I’m not homophobic I’m just curious) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Right so don’t get me wrong I’m extremely attracted to women. However I masturbate excessively so during the periods that I do, my attraction wears down a little. Anyway, I can get off on basically any part of the female body but when I see female genitals (sorry for the detailed description) I find it quite dirty. Especially in videos where the man is doing stuff to it I just find it a little dirty and completely unattractive. Anyone else feel this way?
LostLioness
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Now this one is a serious issue, be sensitive if you can wxgmak
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Are you a man? Cos nothing in this post implies even being bicurious nevermind gay.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you're a guy attracted to women and not men then you're not gay.

It's really not difficult.
Anonymous #1
Ok so to everyone saying I’m not gay I get it but is it normal for me to not be attracted to it?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Right so don’t get me wrong I’m extremely attracted to women. However I masturbate excessively so during the periods that I do, my attraction wears down a little. Anyway, I can get off on basically any part of the female body but when I see female genitals (sorry for the detailed description) I find it quite dirty. Especially in videos where the man is doing stuff to it I just find it a little dirty and completely unattractive. Anyone else feel this way?
I don't think it does? I'm female and straight but find images of male genitals not very attractive. Maybe just it's a case of waiting for the right person? Wouldn't rule out being gay/bi but just that fact certainly doesn't define your sexuality.
Anonymous #1
I don't think it does? I'm female and straight but find images of male genitals not very attractive. Maybe just it's a case of waiting for the right person? Wouldn't rule out being gay/bi but just that fact certainly doesn't define your sexuality.
Yes I guess if I found someone I genuinely liked and not a random person on the internet (haha) then I wouldn’t feel so disgusted
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ok so to everyone saying I’m not gay I get it but is it normal for me to not be attracted to it?
Yes, it's normal. Genitals are designed for function not to look pretty. In reverse there are plenty of straight women who find penises ugly.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
People have different preferences with regards to specific body parts. This is fine. Nobody cares.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
9%
Disagree (5)
5%
Neither agree or disagree (31)
31%
Agree (40)
40%
Strongly Agree (15)
15%

Watched Threads