A vegan confronted me when I was buying a steak pie Watch

Connor MC
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I was in the superstore buying a steak pie when these two vegan girls came up to me and confronted me, they told me not to buy it and go vegan instead for the sake of the planet, I told him I will not eat plants and they called me every name under the sun and said I am selfish. I knew they were vegan because they told me because most vegans tell you every 2 minutes that they are vegan, getting sick all this go vegan being shoved down my throat did I have every right to do what I did?
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Because this happened.
Connor MC
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
Because this happened.
been happening all the time in my town I offfically hate vegans
squeakysquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Because this happened.
Probably did. My friends daughter is a vegan. Bloody nuisance. She won't stop lecturing me on the subject.
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I was in the superstore buying a vegan girl when these two steak pies came up to me and confronted me, they told me not to buy it and go cannibalism-free instead for the sake of the planet, I told him I will not eat pies and they called me every name under the sun and said I am selfish. I knew they were steak pies because they told me because most steak pies tell you every 2 minutes that they are steak pies, getting sick all this go cannibalism-free being shoved down my throat did I have every right to do what I did?
LostLioness
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Because this happened.
You'd be surprised. I was once buying a birthday cake for a friend and this overweight man tells me "go put it back, you know it isn't good for your health right?". And he himself was carrying diet coke, crisps and I still can picture the massive packet of Maltesers he was hugging to his body.

It is confusing because obviously some people mean well when they are giving you what they think is good 'advice'. However, I think there is a level of respect that we should have for others and randomly telling people what they should eat is hardly polite behaviour.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
😂😂😂
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
the trolls don't even try any more. the craft is lost
Palmyra
Report 4 weeks ago
“two vegan girls”
“I told him”
Shisha s
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don't make veganism bad tho , are you anti your self your own health ? Why wouldn't you eat plants ? Not vegan btw
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Palmyra)
“two vegan girls”
“I told him”
She transitioned right before the OP
Paracosm
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Paracosm
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Palmyra)
“two vegan girls”
“I told him”
ladies and gentlemen, we got 'em
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by LostLioness)
You'd be surprised. I was once buying a birthday cake for a friend and this overweight man tells me "go put it back, you know it isn't good for your health right?". And he himself was carrying diet coke, crisps and I still can picture the massive packet of Maltesers he was hugging to his body.

He probably was gonna go back for the cake later but couldn't carry it right now, so that's why he was having a go at ya
syrup!
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Connor MC)
I was in the superstore buying a steak pie when these two vegan girls came up to me and confronted me, they told me not to buy it and go vegan instead for the sake of the planet, I told him I will not eat plants and they called me every name under the sun and said I am selfish. I knew they were vegan because they told me because most vegans tell you every 2 minutes that they are vegan, getting sick all this go vegan being shoved down my throat did I have every right to do what I did?
knock em out and say theyre weak cus they dont got enought protein
Dunya
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by syrup!)
Shondesh this is offensive to people with kwashiorkor :mad:
ClubNeon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Paracosm)
ladies and gentlemen, we got 'em
😂😂you are now officially one of the funniest I have seen on TSR for over a year
Holly jade
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m vegan myself but I’d never approach someone I didn’t know and lecture them on it, people like that are just annoying, I’d say try not to blame veganism itself because veganism is just about caring about animals and the environment, it’s just certain people who ruin its image by being really pushy, feel free to ask anymore questions
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by syrup!)
There's other protein sources other than dead animals as well, you absolute chicken nugget :rofl:
ltsmith
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I would have bought 2 steak pie's to piss them off even more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (5)
9.62%
Disagree (4)
7.69%
Neither agree or disagree (15)
28.85%
Agree (18)
34.62%
Strongly Agree (10)
19.23%

Watched Threads