gf said she will dump me unless I go vegan Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
gf has basically said unless I convert to vegan like her its over, when I first met her she was the biggest meat eater ever but why would she suddenly act like this?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Dump her. Meat is the best

(Seriously, if she likes you she'd accommodate your beliefs. It's a personal preference but I am the other way round, I'd prefer my partner to eat meat but it's not a deal breaker)
Last edited by ecolier; 4 weeks ago
Archetypally
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Because she's an insane narcissist that you should immediately escape from?
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Any girl that tries to make me go vegan will end up single, luckily my fiance loves her meat
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She is feeling smug thinking she's better than other people because she's made the choice not to eat meat. But instead of being respectful about it she's now decided to force her views on others. She's basically the type of vegan everyone hates.

Time to get a new girlfriend. Date someone who lets you make your own dietary decisions instead of trying to control you.
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Dump her and show her who's boss
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I bet she’s still happy to eat your meat.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
gf has basically said unless I convert to vegan like her its over, when I first met her she was the biggest meat eater ever but why would she suddenly act like this?
perhaps it's just a sudden change of heart but she shouldn't be forcing her beliefs on you
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
She is feeling smug thinking she's better than other people because she's made the choice not to eat meat. But instead of being respectful about it she's now decided to force her views on others. She's basically the type of vegan everyone hates.

Time to get a new girlfriend. Date someone who lets you make your own dietary decisions instead of trying to control you.
yes I think I will end it with her
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Theres is something called '**** testing' girls do. Shes trying to control you and is being unreasonable if you give in now you'll loose power. Sounds like your too invested in her, have an abundance mindset lot of fishes in the sea she'll respect you more if you understand and implement this. If you don't want to be vegan don't be even if she does dumps you.
search on Youtube this ' **** testing ' and RSD owen guy has a lot of cool videos on this ,
GetGradenines
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
lol, just dump her, tons of other fish in the sea. Anyways, if you have a gf, she isn't yours, it is just your turn with her.
Jess Ba
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I hate blokes who are vegans they are pussies
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She doesn't sound very pleasant.
Just another bully issuing ultimatums as a way of trying to force other people to obey her and her rules.
Levi23317
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Eat her
asif007
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Chicken before hoes.
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Any girl that tries to make me go vegan will end up single, luckily my fiance loves her meat
And yours too?

(Original post by ecolier)

(Seriously, if she likes you she'd accommodate your beliefs. It's a personal preference but I am the other way round, I'd prefer my partner to eat meat but it's not a deal breaker)
TBH I wouldn't date a vegan. True veganism is an evangelical religion, and if I was dating one I just bloody know she'd try to convert me.

Dump her, preferably in the gutter. She's trying to control you, and if you give her an inch, she'll take a foot - and then you don't have a leg to stand on.
username4911280
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Chicken before wimmen
Chief Wiggum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
lol just dump her first then.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
If she REALLY loved you, she would NEVER consider dumping you for something as insignificant as your eating habit. This is unless of course she or you suffer/have suffered from a health problem that is directly related to you eating meat (perhaps excessively) and loves you too much to see you suffer and so is threatening you - this is getting to the point where I am sounding overly melodramatic.

Relationships are complex and I think if you also REALLY loved her you would try to have a serious conversation with her so you both can understand each others view.

I also have to say the people of TSR are merely establishing their opinions/perspective even if I say some more than others more blatantly. Being in a relationship isn't a game where you pick and choose and move on but has to be sometime you take serious and be committed to.
mpaprika
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
pull the reverse uno card and dump her
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
8.82%
Disagree (5)
4.9%
Neither agree or disagree (32)
31.37%
Agree (40)
39.22%
Strongly Agree (16)
15.69%

Watched Threads