Sack Ole now Watch

Connor MC
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
ffs Ole is breaking new records for us losing to Palace for the first time ever in the PL, he needs to be sacked Maguire is ****ing ****e
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Is it not a bit too late to sack Ole now, although Manchester United lost to Crystal Palace. It is the third match day! give him a chance to form a good team.
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ole should stay. If Man U end up in 8th place or lower they will not be in European competition, which will be great and the only hurt will be to Ryanair's profits from the glory seekers flying into home games.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
Ole should stay. If Man U end up in 8th place or lower they will not be in European competition, which will be great and the only hurt will be to Ryanair's profits from the glory seekers flying into home games.
In terms of Ole, I agree. Sounds like you have such an outrageous hatred against United for years. Maybe since Glazer took the helm at United's concerns? you wish that it comes back to normal when United was at its glory and an ordinary club like the others before the madness in football with transfer fees and salaries began. That is what I am reading between the lines, am I right with it?
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
In terms of Ole, I agree. Sounds like you have such an outrageous hatred against United for years. Maybe since Glazer took the helm at United's concerns? you wish that it comes back to normal when United was at its glory and an ordinary club like the others before the madness in football with transfer fees and salaries began. That is what I am reading between the lines, am I right with it?
I dislike the Glazers but they are not the only owners of a football club past or present whom I dislike. The Oysters at Blackpool, one of whom had a conviction for a sex offence, the owner of Bury and the man who sold the club to him for £1, the nasty human being who owned Chelsea before Roman Abramovitch, and the current owner of Charlton, to name a few.

It's not Man United I dislike, it's the fairweather 'fans' who have no connection with anywhere near Manchester. Who come miles to maybe one or two games a season, to sit in the season ticket holder's seat in some cases (the seller making a mint that does not go to the club or even partly to the taxman). The fairweather tourists whom the media pander to so that almost no FA Cup tie at Manchester ends up being at 3pm on a Saturday. I went to an away match in the League Cup a few years ago, and the only local accents were from the family member I stayed with near Stockport and the caterers.

Yes I agree about inflated salaries and transfer fees- even a squad member at a Championship club can be paid £1m per year in some cases.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
I dislike the Glazers but they are not the only owners of a football club past or present whom I dislike. The Oysters at Blackpool, one of whom had a conviction for a sex offence, the owner of Bury and the man who sold the club to him for £1, the nasty human being who owned Chelsea before Roman Abramovitch, and the current owner of Charlton, to name a few.

It's not Man United I dislike, it's the fairweather 'fans' who have no connection with anywhere near Manchester. Who come miles to maybe one or two games a season, to sit in the season ticket holder's seat in some cases (the seller making a mint that does not go to the club or even partly to the taxman). The fairweather tourists whom the media pander to so that almost no FA Cup tie at Manchester ends up being at 3pm on a Saturday. I went to an away match in the League Cup a few years ago, and the only local accents were from the family member I stayed with near Stockport and the caterers.

Yes I agree about inflated salaries and transfer fees- even a squad member at a Championship club can be paid £1m per year in some cases.
Yep, I see this development in Premier League very critically like you, maybe even more. But that is another story and it does not belong here. I think to create threads about these topics. Should I tag you when I they are online?
moggis
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The performance v Palace was more than adequate . Most results are down to chance.
ededdeddie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Give him time, in order for the club to improve the glazers need to get out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.6%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.28%
No (175)
34.11%

Watched Threads