The Student Room Group

got a toaster but thought about it a lot

i went on amazon because i was in my final day of my week of free prime delivery and i found a russel hobbs toaster for £16.99 and it was a good bargain, however i checked on camelcamelcamel which tracks the price of items over time and it was actually priced slightly more than it was a few weeks ago, but as the difference was only a couple of pounds i just went ahead and bought it. it was supposed to arrive the next day because i had prime free next day delivery but it didn't, the i assumed after a couple of days it was never going to come, so i phone called amazon (very angry) and said where is my toaster, it's a week late as i have free amazon prime delivery, it should have come ages ago. he said wait another 24 - 48 hours and i said, no no, i don't want it anymore, i don't want it. he said in a pretty calming voice okay, what i can do for you is refund you for the toaster and i get to keep it if it arrived. I was pretty excited at first at the thought of a free toaster, but many days past and it became weeks so i thought, nah, it's not coming thats a shame. So i went to wilko and i bought the cheapest toaster i could find with a 2 year warranty, because the cheapest toasters at £6 had no warranty at all i decided not to risk one breaking on me, so i got the slightly more expensive toaster at £10. but it had the 2 year warranty i was looking for, thought as long as i keep the receipt all is good, if worst came to the worst and it broke. anyway the day after i bought this new toaster from wilko, the superior amazon toaster showed up! it had the number 68 on it, not sure maybe some lost parcel and they found it, but i can't be sure. so now i have 2 toasters. and cause i got the 2 year warranty even if it breaks i won't have to use the backup toaster cause i could easily just return it as i kept the receipt in the box up in the attic. pretty good for toasters now for the time being which is good. now i need to look for a kettle

how do i stop being indecisive?
Look you have a good toaster which works.
Original post by warebowle

how do i stop being indecisive?

-Be confident in your decisions
-Know what you want
-Don't overthink

As for a kettle just choose one which has a long warranty,good reviews,your favourite colour etc.It's just a kettle btw.

Quick Reply

Latest