I have lost my GCSE results what can I do? Watch

Aminur_03
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I've lost my GCSE results while travelling and I think I may need them in the future, is there any way I can get them back?
powerpuff674
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Did you get your results this year? When you go back to school or college etc they will give you proper certificates for your exams. Just don’t lose those or you’ll have to pay £50
MinaBee
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by powerpuff674)
Did you get your results this year? When you go back to school or college etc they will give you proper certificates for your exams. Just don’t lose those or you’ll have to pay £50
It'll probably be a lot more than £50 unfortunately.

The results slip that your school gives you on results day doesn't matter, it's the certificates that are important.
Maximus 190
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by powerpuff674)
Are you sure you get your certificates once school starts? I’m getting some of my papers remarked, the deadline is the 19th of September so it’s possible to not get my final results until early October…
Unless you get a new certificate if you’re grades do change then I don’t see how you get the certificate back so early.
Last edited by Maximus 190; 4 weeks ago
Hovercraft
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You get your certificates in November, I think.
Hovercraft
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think you get your certificates in November

Original post by Maximus 190)Are you sure you get your certificates once school starts? I’m getting some of my papers remarked, the deadline is the 19th of September so it’s possible to not get my final results until early October…
Unless you get a new certificate if you’re grades do change then I don’t see how you get the certificate back so early.
powerpuff674
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Maximus 190)
Are you sure you get your certificates once school starts? I’m getting some of my papers remarked, the deadline is the 19th of September so it’s possible to not get my final results until early October…
Yeah by ‘back to school’ I meant sometime in that academic year
powerpuff674
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MinaBee)
It'll probably be a lot more than £50 unfortunately.

The results slip that your school gives you on results day doesn't matter, it's the certificates that are important.
It’s £43 for AQA and Edexcel ‘per certificate’ sooo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (5)
9.62%
Disagree (4)
7.69%
Neither agree or disagree (15)
28.85%
Agree (18)
34.62%
Strongly Agree (10)
19.23%

Watched Threads