Important question Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
If a boy was messaging you lots and adding kisses and telling you he liked you, and then suddenly didn't message you for hours and stopped adding kisses, does this mean that he's lost interest in you? Or am I just being silly?
Anonymous #1
Anybody?
Anonymous #1
Bump.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If a boy was messaging you lots and adding kisses and telling you he liked you, and then suddenly didn't message you for hours and stopped adding kisses, does this mean that he's lost interest in you? Or am I just being silly?
He's playing a game, and he's being silly. Better off moving on from him.
lozza254
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yh hes playing u don't fall in his trap
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
I think we just take this so seriously sometimes I do too especially when sb doesn’t send any emojies:’) I think you’ll totally better understand when you are face to face
Enzo.Montana
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
nooo don't overthink it. he might still like you. there could be many possible reasons. why don't you just ask him instead of wasting Ur time overanalyzing everything lool
Anonymous #1
He has messaged a couple more times now and the kisses are back???
Anonymous #1
Thanks to everyone who has replied. I just don't know what to do now.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
In your initial post you said couple of hours. It doesn't take that short of time to change someone's view, especially if they really like you.

And don't expect kisses (or whatever) from every message, that shouldn't really be an indicator that he is 'off' you. If its a few days and there is no response at all from him, then you have reason to be wary.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
In your initial post you said couple of hours. It doesn't take that short of time to change someone's view, especially if they really like you.

And don't expect kisses (or whatever) from every message, that shouldn't really be an indicator that he is 'off' you. If its a few days and there is no response at all from him, then you have reason to be wary.
It was way more than a couple of hours. I didn't say it was a couple of hours.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (169)
24.53%
Pop (170)
24.67%
Jazz (27)