The Student Room Group

Online friend

Hi to whoever reads this✋

This is probably really weird and I've never done anything like this before but I was wondering if anyone just wanted to chat and kinda be online friends. I've recently moved away from home and I live with my parter although things haven't been great in that department. I don't have any friends or family here and kinda feel alone. I'm not looking for sympathy or someone to ask if I'm okay I just would like some online friend to chat with to kinda make me feel less lonely I guess.

Forward to hearing from anyone I guess.... 🤪
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anongirl1998

This is probably really weird and I've never done anything like this before but I was wondering if anyone just wanted to chat and kinda be online friends. I've recently moved away from home and I live with my parter although things haven't been great in that department. I don't have any friends or family here and kinda feel alone. I'm not looking for sympathy or someone to ask if I'm okay I just would like some online friend to chat with to kinda make me feel less lonely I guess.

Hey :smile:
I'm at uni and it's the only online forum I know or use
Hey
Social Policy and Sociology

Heyyy!
Original post by S.carter
Hey :smile:

Hey!!! How are you??
:hello:
Original post by Saffron08
Hey

Hey! Thank for replying😊 how are you?
Hey!!! How are you??

I’m ok thanks, just started s3 of 13 reasons why on Netflix
Wbu?
Original post by Psychotic Angel
Heyyy!

Ah hey! How are you? Cool name BTW
Hey! Thank for replying😊 how are you?

You’re welcome! I am good thanks, how r u?
Ah hey! How are you? Cool name BTW

Thank you! :h: I'm good thanks, how are you?
Original post by S.carter
I’m ok thanks, just started s3 of 13 reasons why on Netflix
Wbu?

AH COOOL ME TOOO!!! I'm on episode 3 now🤪 how do you feel about it?
Im only going into first year now. I took a few years out😊. After graduation I hope to study further and eventually work in the public sector or within govt on policy deliberations
Original post by Saffron08
You’re welcome! I am good thanks, how r u?

AH that's great. I'm alright thank ya
Original post by Psychotic Angel
Thank you! :h: I'm good thanks, how are you?

AH that's good. I'm alright thank you😊 are you at school/uni or anything
AH COOOL ME TOOO!!! I'm on episode 3 now🤪 how do you feel about it?

Honestly it’s not my favourite Netflix show, (definitely more of a Jane the Virgin, Santa Clarita Diet, Dead to Me etc kinda girl) but I thought I’d give it a go since I’ve seen the other 2 seasons. Although I can’t remember much about s2 hahahah

I’m actually finding the new girls narrator voice a bit annoying, I hope they don’t overuse it for the whole series :/

It has become a proper whodunit show though and I have to say I’m interested in what or who happened to Bryce...

Wbu? :smile:
Original post by HumbleBee_x
:hello:

Hey there
AH that's great. I'm alright thank ya

Thats good! Np!

Quick Reply

Latest